PDA

View Full Version : trusted user and question

AimHades
10-31-2021, 07:48 AM
Hello , im a good client i bought alot cheat here and other place, and alot months i cheat since 2005 and never get ban and i use sometime full rage hack and never had any problem to put a cheat on work after update my windows, even never cause any problem here

Now i want to buy cheat but all the one i need is for trusted, so no chance that i buy any cheat here if im not trusted, couple timeago i stop to come here because of that.

when i go on the forum i click to trusted application but i cant acces to the page i have the same error as when i try to join aimjunkies . com ( . com not working i even try reinstall my browser and delete my cache etc...... )

my question is, do you have a second link that work for trust application ?
is it take a long time before being accepted ?
if in 24h i dont get what i need from here, ill just not coming back ever, when i play game im hurry the spare time i have per week is short

mich3lam
10-31-2021, 08:06 AM
You can change the .com to .net and the page will work or you can just follow this (https://forum.aimjunkies.net/trusted_status.php)link. It doesn't matter how long you used cheats for / how you used cheats, this is not how you gain trusted.

After you put your application in you'll need to be patient. Admins have lots to deal with alongside your application.

Now as for your statement "if in 24h i dont get what i need from here, ill just not coming back ever, when i play game im hurry the spare time i have per week is short", no one is holding you hostage and no one owes you anything. You're welcome to apply if you meet all conditions to gain trusted and an admin will reply whenever they can, I must say that writing things like that do not help your case.

I am closing this thread since you got your answer.

Edit: Apparently been answered already. Apologies.