PDA

View Full Version : Invalid payment error

cylindercivil
11-18-2021, 07:34 PM
Hi there,

I tried to buy the 24 hour trial to check out the halo package.

I selected to use BTC as payment as that was the only thing it would allow me to. I sent BTC payment via coinbase (I had to send $6 instead of the $3.75 or whatever it was for the 24 hour trial because coinbase would only let me send a minimum of $6 BTC) and the window with the wallet address and timer closed. It said the payment was processing and to please wait, and in coinbase it shows that the payment was sent.

Shortly after, your website gave me a "invalid payment error" or something similar. I tried to search in the forum to see if anyone else had similar problems but all I found were issues with people using paypal, people in countries which payment couldn't be accepted from, etc.

Please let me know because my coinbase bitcoin balance shows $6 less than what it was but your website is saying "invalid payment error"

cylindercivil
11-18-2021, 07:37 PM
I checked my coinbase and it says that the payment is still "pending"

However, your website told me "invalid payment error"

Do i just have to wait, or did something go wrong?

JamalDaKillah
11-18-2021, 07:40 PM
Needs 3 confirmation, plus it states very clearly that Halo is not in the trial.

cylindercivil
11-18-2021, 07:46 PM
Needs 3 confirmation, plus it states very clearly that Halo is not in the trial.

ah okay, I missed that part. Guess I will try it on other games I have if it goes through

JamalDaKillah
11-18-2021, 08:10 PM
Confirmations made.