PDA

View Full Version : Ring of Elysium

11-21-2021, 05:01 AM
Can ring of Elysium cheating run on Internet cafe computers? Internet bar computer configuration is win10 enterprise version 10.0.17134, with its own USB flash disk. Is there a 24-hour experience that can only be paid by bitcoin? Can you add Alipay? I want to buy 24 hours to try if I can use the computer in the Internet cafe

Ninjazz
11-21-2021, 05:14 AM
Can ring of Elysium cheating run on Internet cafe computers? Internet bar computer configuration is win10 enterprise version 10.0.17134, with its own USB flash disk. Is there a 24-hour experience that can only be paid by bitcoin? Can you add Alipay? I want to buy 24 hours to try if I can use the computer in the Internet cafe

No it cannot. Not only is it outdated windows, but you cannot keep switching PC's, and the cheat is not supposed to be used at Internet Cafes. And only with bitcoin for 24 hour, no alipay will be added.

11-21-2021, 05:46 AM
I surf the Internet in the Internet cafe. I won't change the machine next time. Can I still use that computer? Or do I cheat and need to load files into the computer to restart the first installation? please help me ,my English happy

DingDing
11-21-2021, 08:55 AM
I surf the Internet in the Internet cafe. I won't change the machine next time. Can I still use that computer? Or do I cheat and need to load files into the computer to restart the first installation? please help me ,my English happy

Once you purchase a cheat it will be locked into one (1) PC only. You cannot use it on multiple computers. It is best to use it on your own computer so that you have administrative control over it. You will not have that control on an internet cafe PC. So what you want to do is not recommended. As support we will also not be able to help you when the cheat does not work on that PC. But if you want to take that risk and buy the cheat it is solely up to you, you have been warned.