PDA

View Full Version : Does Among Us cheat require me to have a USB stick?

mscott
11-22-2021, 12:35 AM
been asking in shoutbox for 5+ hours with no luck so figure I may as well just have made a thread.

Question: I currently have no USB sticks on me I was just wondering if I buy the cheat right now, can I begin using it right away or am I required to have a USB stick for it like the other cheats ive used years ago from here?

Thank you

Syrus
11-22-2021, 01:32 AM
All our Cheats Require a USB Device.

mscott
11-22-2021, 01:49 AM
Man that sucks :( guess ima just pay double the price elsewhere for a non usb version QQ

Thank you anyways.

Syrus
11-22-2021, 05:03 AM
The USB Device is to provide maximum security.

Gunrunner
11-22-2021, 12:20 PM
Man that sucks :( guess ima just pay double the price elsewhere for a non usb version QQ

Thank you anyways.

USB flash drives are cheap, like less than 2 dollars.

mscott
11-22-2021, 02:29 PM
USB flash drives are cheap, like less than 2 dollars.

Money isn't the issue, it's more so my time as I run 2 businesses one of which is new and requires a lot of my time and attention it was more to just get something I can use for 1 hour at night when I am free and can play is all but it's o.k I found my old ass USB stick from 2014 hopefully it still works, if not I'll just grab a new one next time I stop by walmart/bestbuy

Ty.

One last question for anyone who can answer, I have seen some other cheats have a feature to be imposter-always but I notice it isn't listed under details for what the cheat from AJ provides, am I correct in assuming that feature isn't available here?

If not it's not a big deal I just was wondering.

Gunrunner
11-22-2021, 02:32 PM
Money isn't the issue, it's more so my time as I run 2 businesses one of which is new and requires a lot of my time and attention it was more to just get something I can use for 1 hour at night when I am free and can play is all but it's o.k I found my old ass USB stick from 2014 hopefully it still works, if not I'll just grab a new one next time I stop by walmart/bestbuy

Ty.

One last question for anyone who can answer, I have seen some other cheats have a feature to be imposter-always but I notice it isn't listed under details for what the cheat from AJ provides, am I correct in assuming that feature isn't available here?

If not it's not a big deal I just was wondering.

if it is not listed on the list of features for the specific cheat, it means that it is not available.