PDA

View Full Version : halo infinite questions

Magnets
11-25-2021, 11:32 AM
Just wanted to double check it says controller compatible, is it plug and play, or u need to use keysticks or something similar? And this can be ajusted not to look like raging n more closet cheating, yeah? and lastly i see u need windows 10, np i havent updated cus of WZ for long time, Is this cheese only work thru infinite on steam? or u can use infinite from microsoft as well? i only ask cus the other providers ive seen all say steam only. there both free so not a big deal to download again and profiles transfer over in game progress, and and i dont know **** about computers, one was saying in laymen terms they run the stuff thru Nvidia GPU so its 100% undetected only one that said that n i found it strange but again dont understand the technical stuff behind the makings. And ive always had the mentality rule #1, when using any modifications theres a risk of ban. And ive never know 343 or bungie to have an anti-cheat, back in 2008 people liked to hit offline so they could get 50s in mlg and few times a year id see someone with a jtag xbox that was about it. anyway sorry for the questions just wanted to make sure i can plug and play as i dont have default microsoft controller anymore only ps4 and an xbox elite series 2 n keysticks i belive dosent work with elites...

Magnets
11-25-2021, 12:01 PM
my apologies I saw in a review just now its plug n play on PC n works on microsoft or steam version.... can close thread as the other questions werent really important with the Nvidia thing

MULISHA
11-25-2021, 01:05 PM
np have a good one happy holiday