PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 76

HermauesMora
12-08-2021, 06:59 PM
I am interested in making a purchase for this cheat in particular, however the thread and video just doesn't show what I need to see.

Could anyone better explain the functionality of teleportation, clipping, and the aimbot? The video just shows someone whacking away with an axe and I need to see the tool in function. How does it effect vats?

Also how does the aimbot work with enemies like Earle, SBQ, and other non human npcs?

I know dev room access is logged, will using the teleport feature trigger and logging or detection in their system, outside of dev room of course? Same with clipping.

The Inventory esp, could someone post a screenshot or show how viable this feature is?

JHomZ
12-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Hey there,

Having some experience with this cheat, do not believe teleportation is part of the cheat anymore, only what is listed on the purchase page is available.

The clip forward is a slight movement forward in the instance you get stuck or want get through a locked room.

Aimbot works on all enemies, human or not.

The esp is exactly what you think it is, it shows every lootable item and/or npc within the distance you set.

HermauesMora
12-09-2021, 02:29 AM
Aimbot works on all enemies, human or not.

The esp is exactly what you think it is, it shows every lootable item and/or npc within the distance you set.

What I mean is, for non human enemies does it still target their weak point, ie, the back panel of robots or barrel of a wall turret....

and the inventory function of the esp, does it show look prior to looting it? I don't understand how the inventory function works.

thisisatest
12-12-2021, 04:23 AM
1. no, afaik it targets the center of the body

2. I have no idea what you even need to know such a specific thing and its hard to understand what you want to know but I go with: no. Items are shown to you on the map.
When they respawn but are not there, you wont see them.