PDA

View Full Version : Trusted??

spex123
12-13-2021, 02:34 AM
Bro this trusted thing should be re-evaluated all the good games are trusted, 90% of your other games have wemod support.

So I'm forced to buy and play a game I dont want to just in order to get trusted?

been a member since 2018 at which time I purchased EFT on recurring.

would gladly get apex or scum and I prefer from AIMJUNKIES but I you're forcing me to buy elsewhere/or play an outdated obsolete game with more than likely wemod support.

please daddy trust me:D

Ninjazz
12-13-2021, 02:47 AM
Not how it works, and no the system works just fine. It can even be argued that the requirements are way too easy to meet Trusted. If don't like it, then you can go somewhere else. Everyone has to meet the requirements to apply, and no exceptions for ANYONE.

spex123
12-13-2021, 02:56 AM
Not how it works, and no the system works just fine. It can even be argued that the requirements are way too easy to meet Trusted. If don't like it, then you can go somewhere else. Everyone has to meet the requirements to apply, and no exceptions for ANYONE.

Maybe as an alternative to having an active sub you could implement ID verification or something to that effect it's not unreasonable and to a degree more reliable than someone cheesing a single-player game to prove trustworthiness. Just something to consider.

Syrus
12-13-2021, 03:55 AM
Maybe as an alternative to having an active sub you could implement ID verification or something to that effect it's not unreasonable and to a degree more reliable than someone cheesing a single-player game to prove trustworthiness. Just something to consider.

We don't need to do that the current requirements have kept the cheats safe for a full year.

goku69ultra
09-26-2022, 04:12 PM
a little late to this thread but giving an ID is easier then using cheats. if someone was trying to bust these guys from apex theyd have to cheat themselves and held liable for which ever game they cheated for since aim junkies will have a record of it. but theres multiple other reasons why a place would have you dabble in their own stuff first

Arees187
09-26-2022, 05:05 PM
CSGO is not trusted you can start there also its not a single player game

AlexBasix
10-01-2022, 02:33 PM
Firstly, WeMod only covers singleplayer offline games. Sites such as Aimjunkies specialize in the multiplayer aspect of the industry. If you're paying money for cheets on a single player game, then I personally don't think you deserve to be cheeting in any game, MP or SP... Secondly, Trusted is there for a reason. So many cheets get detected when they are public where even game devs can come along, download the cheets, decrypt it and ban everyone who is using that specific bypass method. That leads to mass ban waves! Trusted is good for the long run of a cheet. once games aren't so hot anymore then cheets can be released to the entire public.