PDA

View Full Version : Pre Sale Question about DayZ

ramsta
01-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new to DayZ and hacking in general. It seems to be a bit of a minefield when looking for legit websites that sell a product that they have created/are able to fix.

I’m looking at DayZ and wondering if it is easy to set up? Is it just an inject and go sort of cheat? Lots of other website have said about a ‘custom boot’, whatever that is?!

I only play on community servers and I just want an esp for items/players, can this still get me a battle eye ban? Or would a mod/admin have to manually ban me? (I understand there is always a risk of ban for cheating) if I don’t pre fire/aim at players and run right to them, it should be pretty hard to see if I am cheating?

I understand if you don’t know the answers to these questions. I’m just a little apprehensive as if I get banned, I’m not very savvy to get back online without getting instantly banned again.

Thank you for all of your help.

zearlesss
01-05-2022, 11:54 AM
As stated on your last post DayZ does not require a custom boot. If you follow the guides the cheat should work flawless with the single press of a button. Yes, if you inject the cheat there's a chance you will be banned. Especially on custom servers, owners watch them. Though, if you act legit and don't rage the ban rate will be low.

Answered
/closed