PDA

View Full Version : Trusted Role

RandyButternubs
02-04-2022, 11:50 PM
Hi,

I've been buying off AimJunkies on & off for various different cheats over the years, glad to see it's still doing very well :cool:

I am well aware of how private cheats work and the invite programs to get into them, and I was mainly interested in the "BattleBit Remastered" cheat offered by you guys.

However, once looking more into your site, it says this cheat is not available for applications. How does one gain access to this cheat? Once I saw this game, I instantly fell in love with it and I need to cheat on every game I play on, its just how I do things :trollface:

I also saw you needed to have purchased a cheat with AimJunkies within the last 90 days to become Trusted, however, the only cheats I'm interested in are BattleBit or Unturned but both of which require trusted roles...

Thanks in advance,

RandyButternubs

JHomZ
02-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Hi,

I've been buying off AimJunkies on & off for various different cheats over the years, glad to see it's still doing very well :cool:

I am well aware of how private cheats work and the invite programs to get into them, and I was mainly interested in the "BattleBit Remastered" cheat offered by you guys.

However, once looking more into your site, it says this cheat is not available for applications. How does one gain access to this cheat? Once I saw this game, I instantly fell in love with it and I need to cheat on every game I play on, its just how I do things :trollface:

I also saw you needed to have purchased a cheat with AimJunkies within the last 90 days to become Trusted, however, the only cheats I'm interested in are BattleBit or Unturned but both of which require trusted roles...

Thanks in advance,

RandyButternubs

Hey there,

Welcome back, Battlebit is currently not in its playtesting phase at the moment, so therefore the cheat is not for sale. However, devs of the game have said they plan on adding EAC or a similar anti-cheat when it comes back so therefore it will more than likely be trusted upon return. If that is your goal to buy these trusted cheats, I highly recommend you start looking at using some of our regular cheats and actively using them so you will be eligible for trusted down the road.