PDA

View Full Version : Review - perspective from someone who has spent hundreds.

bobzergi
03-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Hello all,

I'd firstly like to show my appreciation to AimJunkies and their incredible rate of releasing new cheats almost every week.
Certainly, if you're looking to invest in a yearly rotation for the best cheat products, I'll hands-down have to vote AJ, not only for their quick and swift releases but also to their developers for rolling new updates almost within 2days of a game updating.
I always say, you pay for the service provided; AJ most definitely provides the service you request.

Impeccable developers, developing and releasing 'one' of a kind cheats to the community whilst rolling numerous updates out daily for other games.

Now, I've had my ups and down with certain cheats. The majority of the time its down to me installing software that conflicts with the pre-existing requirements for using them cheats. Other times, it's the game rolling new updates.
But, in less then 2 hours (at average), the problem would be resolved by the team here at AJ and I'll be on my way to using the applications again.

I've not really anything bad to say about AJ, the admin team is active, their support teams active and you'll often find a post on your thread within minutes or hours depending on the time.

Fast recovery to game updates.
Incredible, featureful cheats.
A handful of releases almost every week.
Active community and professional staff team.
An opportunity to join 'trusted', amongst many of the UD and best cheats available.
Some games - Cheap at price. Affordable.

Edit: I'd also like to point out an important question people often ask prior to purchasing. What is the detection rate for the cheats? Put it this way, I've not been banned yet using any of the products sold here on AJ and I consider myself active and using multiple products monthly.

Games I've used:

RISK: Global Domination
Foxhole
Age of Empires III
theHunter: Call of the Wild
Back 4 Blood
Last Oasis
The Cycle
Bloodhunt
Battlefield 2042
ArmA 3
Phasmophobia