PDA

View Full Version : General questions

Byakurai11
03-17-2022, 03:44 PM
So I want to purchase the fifa service but I have some questions regarding the process. First and foremost I use a cleaner to keep myself safe from bans on vanguard. Will the cleaner mess up my service here? Ive noticed a lot of forums based around hwid changes and want to know what I can do. Also does the place i purchase the game from matter? Steam origin etc? Thanks to anyone for their help

MULISHA
03-17-2022, 03:49 PM
Hi you can not run Vanguard here at all so not sure this will help you if you need it running.

Byakurai11
03-17-2022, 03:56 PM
no i just meant would the cleaner that resets my hwid mess me up for your service? Like it resets my files, hwid and drivers before i start the game?

Gunrunner
03-17-2022, 04:33 PM
changing HWIDs will lock your loader.

Byakurai11
03-17-2022, 04:39 PM
is there a way around this? Would playing these games on different windows users allow me to use both? Or is this more of a if I want your service I need to stop playing vangaurd kind of thing?

JHomZ
03-17-2022, 04:58 PM
is there a way around this? Would playing these games on different windows users allow me to use both? Or is this more of a if I want your service I need to stop playing vangaurd kind of thing?

no sir, not really a way around this as this is a security feature of our loader. You can continue playing vanguard but switching HWIDs is not recommended unless you use a spoofer that can restore your original system information when you are finished running it

Byakurai11
03-17-2022, 05:00 PM
ok hopefully it wont be an issue just wanted to be safe