PDA

View Full Version : I would like a refund Fifa 22 Hack

baertl
03-29-2022, 08:56 AM
I bought the hack for fifa 22 but it does not work well I would like a refund please I do not see that it complies with what the description says and I am not satisfied with the product I already tried it and the truth is that it does not work

zearlesss
03-29-2022, 09:05 AM
I bought the hack for fifa 22 but it does not work well I would like a refund please I do not see that it complies with what the description says and I am not satisfied with the product I already tried it and the truth is that it does not work

Does nothing work or just one or two things? If nothing works I'd say you could more than likely fix it by doing the guides and steps we provide.

Gunrunner
03-29-2022, 09:07 AM

You need to be more specific on what it doesn't work to justify a refund.

baertl
03-29-2022, 09:19 AM
Let's see I'm going to explain why the existence of blocking with the players does not work first when activating the hack it does not work that means you have to play manually that is the first thing the second when you do teleport with the balls the game disconnects even if you have the Baypass third when you activate the five stars both on the bad foot and for the player to move better this function does not work because it does not really improve the players the only function that I saw that works is to disconnect the player and be able to choose the division it is supposed to this hack has to help in ultimate team i don't feel that the functions are really good or make you win matches the only function that could make you win matches is to disconnect the player but all the rest i compared it to another hack and it doesn't work you have no advantage even if I activate the function it is keel name

baertl
03-29-2022, 09:26 AM
To the other team and this does not happen and not to mention that he has also been buying Hacks on this page for a long time and it is good but in this case this hack does not give you the advantage of anything as I already mentioned the few options it has and only two work in Online mode to disconnect the player that will probably ban you And the second is to choose the division with which you want to play but the options to Teleport with the ball to score goals the only thing that makes you disconnect the game that is the first thing and then the options to improve the players does not work there is no difference you do not notice that And also on the other side it deactivates the automatic defense when you press go while you are playing the players that assist you should block the other team and this does not happen and without counting that the hack is also detected and the game disconnects now this does not mean that they are going to give you a ban But the function is that already named that they should give you an advantage they do not Do

baertl
03-29-2022, 10:04 AM
None of this works other than you don't have any go button assist when defending – Teleport Ball
– 5 Star Weak Foot
– 5 Star Skill Moves
–Freeze Ball
None of this works other than you don't have any b-button assist when defending.

baertl
03-29-2022, 10:23 AM
I have already explained everything that does not work, I think that a large part of the people pay for this hack to be able to play Ultimate Team AND to be able to have advantages in the Online mode, on the other hand, there is no guide once you pay for the product or video that you explain how each part of the hack works AND be able to have advantages in Online mode on the other hand there is no guide once you pay for the product or video that explains how each part of the hack works since I searched and did not find any there is not a video or an explanation is a pity because one pays a lot of money to be able to have an advantage against the rival but in this case it does not work

MULISHA
03-29-2022, 10:37 AM
I have requested your refund, Since you use payment wall could be 2 weeks until you receive funds

Regards