PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting the OD Premium Package for an year...

BiggerStalin
05-16-2022, 01:33 PM
Hey! I'm here because I'm pretty interested in buying these cheats. You guys have an epic selection, but I am just wondering a few things. First of all, how often do these get detected? I have done some cheating in the past and have never been banned (I know how to play safe) so just want to know if I have a good chance of staying undetected as long as I play non suspiciously.

Second of all, when will the World War 3 cheat be back up? I've heard its been down for a while, however I am interested nearly solely in WW3 cheat as its one of my favourite games. The game uses some weird custom anti-cheat now, not EAC, so in theory it should be easier now? I've heard your waiting for when the game goes F2P, however I feel like thats pretty unlikely now.

JamalDaKillah
05-16-2022, 02:53 PM
The status page shows if something is down. Detections are rare, but any time you cheat there is a chance to be banned.

WW3 is basically dead and waiting for F2P as I have stated before.

pcgamingrig
05-17-2022, 11:00 AM
Greetings,

I am also interested in buying the year membership, but can you please confirm if FIFA 22 Premium is included and will this also apply to FIFA 23?

Kind Regards,

JamalDaKillah
05-17-2022, 11:22 AM
Only basic.

**Note: Lost Ark RU, FIFA 20 and FIFA 21/22 Premium/FUT Draft Bot are NOT included in Overdose at this time.

pcgamingrig
05-17-2022, 09:02 PM
Thank you for clarifying.

I hope that in the near future it can be included or maybe offer a 6 - 12 month membership for FIFA titles only.
Other games do interest me as well but my main go-to games are FIFA and WarZone.

jfamda12
05-22-2022, 04:58 PM
In the premium purchase. If I got it. Would I be able to use the hacks for trusted users only?

JHomZ
05-22-2022, 05:07 PM
In the premium purchase. If I got it. Would I be able to use the hacks for trusted users only?

No sir, not for Overdose Premium, you still need to be approved to purchase Trusted cheats