PDA

View Full Version : Regarding application

canibus33
05-20-2022, 09:39 AM
I have been a member since 2012 with an active Battlefield 3 subscription for over 6months (in 2012). I am trying to apply for the Arma 3 cheat now but it requires me to have an active subscription?

Do I have to just buy a random cheat? There are no other games I play right now besides Arma 3.

Is there a recommendation you can make for a "cheap" subscription that would satisfy the application process? Or if I can bypass this step?

Thank you.

JHomZ
05-20-2022, 09:50 AM
I have been a member since 2012 with an active Battlefield 3 subscription for over 6months (in 2012). I am trying to apply for the Arma 3 cheat now but it requires me to have an active subscription?

Do I have to just buy a random cheat? There are no other games I play right now besides Arma 3.

Is there a recommendation you can make for a "cheap" subscription that would satisfy the application process? Or if I can bypass this step?

Thank you.

There is no bypassing this step and for good reason. It requires an active subscription within the last 90 days as well as actively using cheats within the last 90 days. While you are appreciated for being a long time member, we cannot just give out Trusted access to people who have held accounts for a long time without being active.

MULISHA
05-20-2022, 09:51 AM
Hi this account you are on never had a purchase > Is there another account you used that could be the one you are speaking of?

canibus33
05-20-2022, 09:55 AM
Oh i forgot, i alos had a subscription to Dayz here is a copy of the email:

Dear canibus33,

Your access to the paid subscription "DAYZ VIP Access" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
BF3 Cheats-MW3 Cheats/Hacks/Aimbots-Warfighter Cheats

JHomZ
05-20-2022, 09:59 AM
Oh i forgot, i alos had a subscription to Dayz here is a copy of the email:

Dear canibus33,

Your access to the paid subscription "DAYZ VIP Access" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
BF3 Cheats-MW3 Cheats/Hacks/Aimbots-Warfighter Cheats

Again, if it wasn't within the last 90 days, it will not count towards being Trusted

canibus33
05-20-2022, 10:01 AM
I was replying to MULISHA's message saying I never had a purchase. Could you recommend a sub to satisfy this step?

JamalDaKillah
05-20-2022, 10:05 AM
- You must have an active subscription or had an active subscription in the last 90 days.
- You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period.

Meaning just buying a sub will not get you access. You need usage history.

canibus33
05-20-2022, 10:12 AM
Ok, if I purchase say Dying Light 2 monthly, I would have to wait 90 days (with usage) in order to be considered for the application?

MULISHA
05-20-2022, 10:14 AM
That is correct and you need usage not login once a week, we have many users try many things so just mentioning it here.

canibus33
05-20-2022, 10:17 AM
Jeez, I dont even know if ill be alive in 3 months. Thank you

Gunrunner
05-20-2022, 12:59 PM
Question answered...

/closed