PDA

View Full Version : The Division

Ojpi
06-05-2022, 09:20 AM
Hi,
i bought this cheat for the division some time ago. I didn't have any problems whatsoever, but I wasn't too happy with the firepower option.

I remember the firepower wasn't that high. By now in ZN many users use other programs for free to increase rpm to weapons. Is it possible to increase this option?

Thanks thanks for your work and support :)

MULISHA
06-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Hi the Division cheat is the same you used before. Only updated when updates needed. I see nothing on this but the normal options listed.

Regards

Ojpi
06-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Hi the Division cheat is the same you used before. Only updated when updates needed. I see nothing on this but the normal options listed.

Regards
Thanks for your answer, but I was wondering why not increase the rapid fire ... There are many players that use the rapid fire with more power. Who uses the cheat, needs this too ...

JamalDaKillah
06-05-2022, 02:20 PM
It was removed as people were going overboard and then complaining about stat bans.

Ojpi
06-05-2022, 03:25 PM
It was removed as people were going overboard and then complaining about stat bans.

Well, if anyone has knowledge of The division 1 should be happy that it is inserted again ... also because now everyone uses increased rpm with other software, but I would like to use it in the paid cheat ... I don't care about other software. Those who complain, there is always the option to disable it if they don't want to use it. Please add it