PDA

View Full Version : Information about Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Alibaba98
08-27-2022, 10:23 PM
Hello, first of all I am really happy to see you guys provide a cheat for my favorite game Warhammer Vermintide 2, at the same time I have few questions.

1) Does the cheat you guys provide work on regular multiplayer? or do I have to lunch the game in modded mode to use the cheat?

2) SO, from what I understand I have to be trusted in order to buy the cheat for my game. The waiting time is 90 days. I was happy that I found a cheat for my favorite game but only to find out I have to wait for 90 days in order to buy is, and also I may or may not be approved when I apply.

I am a big fan of the game and really want to play it with the product you guys provide and from the whole list of cheats you guys provide Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the only one I need. Is there any way any of the higherups can make an exception in my case to allow me to purchase the cheat for the game.

Thank you.

JamalDaKillah
08-27-2022, 10:42 PM
It works online as that is what it was made for. It has been around for over 2 years.

You need to meet trusted requirements to even apply.

Alibaba98
08-28-2022, 12:05 AM
It works online as that is what it was made for. It has been around for over 2 years.

You need to meet trusted requirements to even apply.

Thank you very much for your time replying to my question.