PDA

View Full Version : Old account

notlogan
10-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if there's ever been a wipe of accounts. I used to have an account, but I couldn't get back into the account because I either forgot the username/password, or the data was just simply wiped. Understandable, as I know you guys get a lot of traffic. Because I couldn't get into my old account, I just made a new account. I do want to mention the fact that I did volunteer as staff back in 2017ish, and I am able to provide my old username if that helps at all.

TLDR; I'd like to have access to my old account if possible, if not, no problem.

Old username as I remember it: "Sevenfold"

Regards,

ADY9mm
10-08-2022, 02:41 AM
Hello @notlogan,

We do appreciate your continues Membership, have you tried to Recover the password to the old account and do you still have access to the same email that you have registered that account with?

notlogan
10-09-2022, 04:24 PM
Hello @notlogan,

We do appreciate your continues Membership, have you tried to Recover the password to the old account and do you still have access to the same email that you have registered that account with?

I did try, I unfortunately do not remember the email I used. It was a long time ago.

MONGLER
10-10-2022, 08:21 AM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if there's ever been a wipe of accounts. I used to have an account, but I couldn't get back into the account because I either forgot the username/password, or the data was just simply wiped. Understandable, as I know you guys get a lot of traffic. Because I couldn't get into my old account, I just made a new account. I do want to mention the fact that I did volunteer as staff back in 2017ish, and I am able to provide my old username if that helps at all.

TLDR; I'd like to have access to my old account if possible, if not, no problem.

Old username as I remember it: "Sevenfold"

Regards,Hi, I have checked this user name "
No Users Matched Your Query" does not exist on our site.
No Users Matched Your Query

Maybe something else?