PDA

View Full Version : Easy anti cheat AJ detection history

duderrr
10-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Is there available anywhere AimJunkies' detection history with Apex Legends' "Easy anti-cheat" system?

Maybe of just the Apex ESP one?

I realize there will never be a 0% chance of detection, but I want to have some sort of idea of what that percent-number realistically could be?

thanks

MULISHA
10-12-2022, 06:24 PM
I have never seen a detection on that game, being banned for acting a fool is not a good idea but you should be good follow the injection guides to a tee.

duderrr
10-14-2022, 04:31 PM
I have never seen a detection on that game, being banned for acting a fool is not a good idea but you should be good follow the injection guides to a tee.

does that mean that as long as I'm discrete, easy-anticheat has no greater likelihood of catching the aimbot than the esp? or was your comment in reference to the ESP only?

DingDing
10-14-2022, 04:46 PM
does that mean that as long as I'm discrete, easy-anticheat has no greater likelihood of catching the aimbot than the esp? or was your comment in reference to the ESP only?

At AJ's we will never put a feature in the cheat that we know will be detected. That means the aimbot and ESP are both safe to use in the cheat. What Mulisha is saying is what most players that get banned do not understand, if you rage or play obvious by tracing people thru walls and pre-fire before they are visible you will most probably get reported and that leads to bans. EAC Does Not detect our software, that's the bottom line.

duderrr
10-14-2022, 04:56 PM
At AJ's we will never put a feature in the cheat that we know will be detected. That means the aimbot and ESP are both safe to use in the cheat. What Mulisha is saying is what most players that get banned do not understand, if you rage or play obvious by tracing people thru walls and pre-fire before they are visible you will most probably get reported and that leads to bans. EAC Does Not detect our software, that's the bottom line.

Understood. But sometimes AC's get updates that enables them to catch cheats, such as what AC might be using. Sometimes there's a very short period of time before you guys notice and pull down the cheat as you work on a fix, before which everyone cheating gets caught. I'm wondering if we have any info on if that has ever happened in the past with AC? I understand you/AJ are only human and Easy-AC updates are obviously not advertised for everyone to prepare for.

duderrr
10-14-2022, 05:06 PM
Understood. But sometimes AC's get updates that enables them to catch cheats, such as what AC might be using. Sometimes there's a very short period of time before you guys notice and pull down the cheat as you work on a fix, before which everyone cheating gets caught. I'm wondering if we have any info on if that has ever happened in the past with AC? I understand you/AJ are only human and Easy-AC updates are obviously not advertised for everyone to prepare for.

I don't mean to explain to you guys how AC's work, I obviously really have no clue. But it's those scenarios that I was getting at (not the blatant cheating one's). I think MULISHA sort of answered that in his first response, so thanks for the quick responses guys.

DingDing
10-14-2022, 06:07 PM
If you have cheated in games long enough you will know that it's a cat-and-mouse game all the time. As I said EAC does not detect our software when it's available on our purchase page. If it was detected the status would be down or updating.

Even though every caution is taken to keep our software undetected by not just EAC but other AC's as well, it is NEVER guaranteed that it will stay that way. If you are that concerned about picking up a ban I would suggest that you don't cheat.

Your question has been answered.

//Closed