PDA

View Full Version : Warframe

lavish
01-21-2023, 09:35 PM
Hello, I've been using chairs since roughly 2015 almost frequently and I can tell the Warframe chair is pretty good, the esp is nice and aimbot is good even though I prefer visibility settings it usually doesn't have any issues targetting.

I've made this post because I would like to see some feedback changes regarding the aimbot, currently, If you get downed and decide to shoot your aim will break and you will continuously snap to the right as you shoot, this has happened to me 5 deaths in a row (testing it) I turned smooth aim on, same occurrence, turned aim from angle to mouse, same occurrence, In hydron the survival wave mission if a teammate decides to agro a flame exodus near you and it explodes and you have no hp mods you will get downed 90% of the time and this issue happens instantly and lasts for the remainder of the mission until you go back to your ship where the aim issue will reset and fix.

WARFRAME SPOILERS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> infinite ammo. during the quest "The War Within" which has some of the most influential choices in the game, when you turn back to your human form and try to power your station with your void energy, If you have infinite ammo turned on, It's impossible. I was stuck for 10 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't charge the station, turned it off, left-clicked once and it charged, I'm not sure what feedback I can provide on how to fix that as that seems like a real niche thing but maybe you could integrate a warning system during some missions maybe like a quest esp that recommends turning infinite ammo off. possibly adding another tab to the cheat menu "fixes" and including that in there.

hope some of this is useful.