PDA

View Full Version : Big Wave!

JakeSnake
04-14-2023, 03:59 PM
Afternoon all. Quick intro on myself. I'm a 58-year-old U.S. Navy veteran. Served aboard the U.S.S. Iowa, BB61 as a Quartermaster, then as a Cryptologic Technician. After serving for ten years I got out and went into law enforcement. Have been a Sheriff now for 28 years and still loving it. I started gaming on a Amiga, then upgraded to a Tandy 1000. I ran my own BBS (Renegade software) in the 1980's. Tradewars, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy were my first text-based games. I have been gaming ever since. First as a Guide on the original EQ, then Shadowbane and onto pretty much every MMO produced. My favorite game types would be WWII simulators', Flight simulators, first person shooters (hence why I'm here Hehe) and just started getting in V.R... I'm married with three cats, one dog and one bird. Love heavy metal from the 80's-90's, which I usually play while in Warthunder and World of Warships. I just started electric guitar lessons and hope to be shredding some Dokken and KiSS by the end of the year. Welp, that's me. Everyone keep safe.

Gunrunner
04-14-2023, 04:17 PM
howdy! Welcome to AJs!!

JHomZ
04-14-2023, 05:19 PM
Welcome back! Thank you for your service as well

JakeSnake
04-14-2023, 06:07 PM
Thank you guys, means alot.