PDA

View Full Version : hunt showdown

james9554
10-16-2023, 09:39 PM
is the cheat a simple execute or do I have to do something fancy

Demonic_Deku
10-16-2023, 10:17 PM
it should be a simple execute but im having problems right now the game wont launch if its in administrator mode which as you know is required for the loader lol

MULISHA
10-17-2023, 10:19 AM
it should be a simple execute but im having problems right now the game wont launch if its in administrator mode which as you know is required for the loader lolIt will never work in compatibility mode read the directions. RIght click run as admin and steam needs to be closed and taken off auto as well as you right click the steam icon then run as admin. Directions are key

Demonic_Deku
10-17-2023, 05:12 PM
I'm not running anything in compatibility mode i said administrator mode, or is that the same thing I'm not very technically inclined lol, I'm pretty sure I've done everything your directions are saying I've used hunt cheats for months and never had any problems, I close steam then right click on steam and click run as administrator mode then scroll down to hunt and click play on it and it won't start it only starts if i turn off admin mode, which as you know i have to keep on for the cheats to work. I've even tried right clicking the hunt executable and try running that in admin mode and it still won't load. I've been trying to fix this for 8 hours.

JamalDaKillah
10-17-2023, 05:16 PM
So run Steam as admin, not the game. You aren't new.