PDA

View Full Version : New guy, i got an interesting question, how safe are your cheats?

Enea
10-27-2023, 06:55 AM
I found the page on a website as someone cited that aimjunkies is a website for the ''mass'' they dont have any protection from major anti cheat games like eac, battleeye ect. Nevertheless i want to hear your opinion as a customer are we safe?

I come from a website that provide cheats discretly, with excellent support even if you where very bad at pc, and therefore i wish to keep it secret (like i will with this webpage) the site that im talking about offers cheats for fifa 23 24 and has some people that pay a large amount of money so they are invested more on those games and offering no oportunity for a gamer like me to jump from game to game from cheats to cheats and dominate. I had the chance to experience some of their cheats, but the games i play more, are missing the cheats. They dont give importance to games that are not popular. Nevertheless i tried to find another provider and i stumbled into here. I dont mind paying more as long as i get a better harder cheat to brake. Unless i do something stupid and i end up being reported. By paying more you provide for 2 coders to work not 1, thereore a better job being done in my opinion and so on.

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2023, 08:49 AM
We don't keep people protected from EAC or BE?

We haven't been detected in almost 3 years. Not sure of any other site that can say that big or small.

Enea
10-27-2023, 10:34 AM
Good news. Any idea where i can get to read some info on how to use paypal to buy a cheat and something i can read on how to use it

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2023, 10:43 AM
Ask a reseller to use PayPal. And no reason for non users to read how the cheats inject.

Enea
10-27-2023, 11:05 AM
I dont mind who i ask to me important is that the cheat works and i dont put my credit card information anywhere. I dont have the means to buy with bitcoins.

Do i have to buy a subscription in order to SEE how to use the cheat? or Do i have to be a member for a long time?

I have a little bit of experience with different cheats rust, tarkov, ark, warthunder but i dont know how things work here.

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2023, 11:06 AM
There is a status page to see if something works. You can use a reseller.