PDA

View Full Version : Purchased DayZ but recieved nothing

matticus08
12-28-2023, 08:28 PM
A friend purchased the DayZ package, the money was taken from his account, he paid with card through Stripe. He hasnt received so much as an email and I am the one who recommended this group to him. He can't get into support because it says he doesn't have access, even though he's already paid for a subscription.

JHomZ
12-28-2023, 08:34 PM
A friend purchased the DayZ package, the money was taken from his account, he paid with card through Stripe. He hasnt received so much as an email and I am the one who recommended this group to him. He can't get into support because it says he doesn't have access, even though he's already paid for a subscription.

Can your friend make a post please? tough to help when no other information is provided either

Kerscher5
12-28-2023, 08:36 PM
Hey i am the one that purchased this about 30 mins ago and havent received anything

matticus08
12-28-2023, 08:37 PM
Hey i am the one that purchased this about 30 mins ago and havent received anything

^This^

JHomZ
12-28-2023, 08:40 PM

Will need to wait for an admin to come online and check what the deal is but in the meantime.

Are you able to provide the purchase page link you used? and you paid via card with stripe?

Kerscher5
12-28-2023, 08:42 PM
wdym purchase page link? this one? https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php?subscriptionid=247 and yes i paid via stripe with my debit card.

JHomZ
12-28-2023, 08:53 PM
wdym purchase page link? this one? https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php?subscriptionid=247 and yes i paid via stripe with my debit card.

thank you, just hang tight for an admin to come online, the holidays have everyone coming on sporadically as they can. Sorry for the inconvenience right now.

bastogne6
12-28-2023, 09:11 PM
I'm also hanging, albeit different game. I can post a separate thread if needed. Since it seems like a universal issue dropping my post here instead of diluting the forum.

Has been a few hours for me -- the only proof of purchase I have is an e-mail saying my CC was charged x amount by AJ; as well as the Subscription Confirmation page I was redirected to (keeping it open until I can access).

I'm good now.

matticus08
12-28-2023, 09:41 PM
Are you guys manually handing out keys/confirmation? Never had an issue like this before : /

JHomZ
12-29-2023, 01:20 AM
looks to be resolved for both users. open a new thread if anything else pops up

/closed