View Full Version : Fc 24

Jin_K
01-20-2024, 11:18 AM
Is there also a 99 stats and all playstyles function in the new loader? Just like we had in fifa 23 or something similiar?

JamalDaKillah
01-20-2024, 11:20 AM
Features are publicly posted: EA SPORTS FC24 - Cheat Information (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/ea-sports-fc24-cheat-information-164649/)

Jin_K
01-20-2024, 11:23 AM
Features are publicly posted: EA SPORTS FC24 - Cheat Information (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/ea-sports-fc24-cheat-information-164649/)

I know i checked it but what does custom server mea? And what are coin farming options and such? Cause some other provider has added semi 99 stats option so I wonder if you gusy also offer that?

JamalDaKillah
01-20-2024, 11:26 AM
It is shown right in the screen shots of the menu.

And listed right at the top of the features?

Jin_K
01-20-2024, 11:32 AM
It is shown right in the screen shots of the menu.

And listed right at the top of the features?

Bro at the end of the day my question is, do you have something like 99 stats or something or not? As said the other loader has that sami 99 stats thing so I wonder of you guys have it to. If not I will wait till you do, cause the price is to high for what it has now.

JamalDaKillah
01-20-2024, 11:37 AM
Not sure how to make it anymore clear to you my man. I have answered yes. It's listed as the first feature. Shown in the screens.

PRO CLUBS, SEASONS AND FUT FRIENDLY ONLY
99 Ovr Rating
5 Star Weak Foot
5 Star Skill Moves
All traits/playstyles unlocked
Cripple Opponent

Jin_K
01-20-2024, 11:42 AM
Not sure how to make it anymore clear to you my man. I have answered yes. It's listed as the first feature. Shown in the screens.

99 Ovr Rating
5 Star Weak Foot
5 Star Skill Moves
Cripple Opponent

I know bro, but the key is if those options are in Ultimate team. It seems not right? Only in pro clubs and friendlies? o my quetion is will it be added to UT like champs and or rivals or not? Cause the other guy has it also working in champs and rivals.

Jin_K
01-21-2024, 06:13 PM

99 Ovr Rating
5 Star Weak Foot
5 Star Skill Moves
Cripple Opponent

So any ides if that will be also available for WL and such? As said there is a sami 99 stats thing available so do you guys think you will have it also in the future?

JamalDaKillah
01-21-2024, 06:17 PM
All features are listed and what they work in. It is very clear.