PDA

View Full Version : TY TY TY TY TY

KYP23
07-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey guys I have to write a review. I do have to say it almost felt like the first time. You know when you actually realize that you really are about to cheat and hack a game and you search and search trying to find out what to look for and to look out for before you spend any money on a unknown program you are going to download and use on your computer, you know what I mean? And you probably remember your first game you ever hacked, for me it was BF2. I played BF2 for about 2 1/2 years legit before turning to the dark side. So needless to say the BF Series is my favorite series of all time. I remember the feeling I got when I first saw chams and first experienced that unbelievable moment when you use an aimbot for the first time. You know I didnt know what to expect here at AJ because I have never heard of you until today but after using the BC2 hack today it almost felt as good as when I use to hack BF2... Thank You!!

EDIT: Oh and to those wondering about the hack and how easy or hard it is. Its very very very user friendly. The aimbot is one of the better ones I have experienced. Its not overloaded with 1000 options but it has all the important options and again I can not express how user friendly and easy it is to use. If you are a n00b and never hacked before you will be able to use the hack with ease and before I bought the hack I read through some threads and this group here is very helpful and quick to respond. Customer Service is hard to find in this field but I can tell it has not been over looked here. Try them out and you can see what I mean.

Thanks Aim Junkies!!

Kingpin
07-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Glad you are enjoying yourself. WELCOME to the Darkside bro. Happy Hacking.

DirtySmurf
07-01-2011, 06:49 PM
no problem man i told you you would like the hack

Harry
07-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Thank you for this nice review, welcome to the happy side of gaming. ;)

chadmeister
07-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks for a great review KYP23 and welcome to AimJunkies. Don't forget about our team speak if you need help or looking for other members to game with.