PDA

View Full Version : War Z hack? :3

uyweak
11-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Hello guys, new to this site ^^ I usually play Day Z but I started to play Warz for a while ago, a friend of mine uses your hack to Dayz and recommended you guys and said you guys do a good job.

Was just asking, I never used a FPS cheat, the only stuff I´ve used in ways of cheats is Bots on D3 and WoW :P

I am thinking about buying the sub for the Warz hack, but there isn´t any tutorial how to use that hack, so I would be happy if anyone could link me one or just tell me how to use it before I buy it^^

And hopefully it´s awesome and it will be fun using it, just give me some extra information about how to use it and you have another happy fella ingame :D

btw I don´t know if I am posting in the right section <.< >.> so move this if it´s waaaay out of order
//H

Nick47
11-25-2012, 11:01 PM
here is a guide (http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f405/how-use-your-warz-hack-21523/) to the warz hack sir.. once you become a vip you ill be able to view it. If you have any issues or questions our staff is more than happy to assist you :)

Kareem
11-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Sir, when you first buy the hack, you will be directed to a page with all the instructions on how to get the menu going.

And trust me, the menu is fairly easy to use and figure out.

-Sent from my cellphone.

uyweak
11-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Aha thank you, I´ll buy it then and hopefully it´s worth the money haha

Btw...Amazing response time from you guys lol xD

Ares4u
11-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Heres the deal. Im looking to buy a hack that will be up and running for a while and has wallhack. I see the 11 dollars it cost to purchase the hack and that is no problem to me, my only concern is that I only want the wallhack and I am unsure if I will be able to turn all other features of the client on and off at will. And I also would like to see some sort of instruction to the use of this hack as I am not the most savvy with computers.

Yahodi
11-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Heres the deal. Im looking to buy a hack that will be up and running for a while and has wallhack. I see the 11 dollars it cost to purchase the hack and that is no problem to me, my only concern is that I only want the wallhack and I am unsure if I will be able to turn all other features of the client on and off at will. And I also would like to see some sort of instruction to the use of this hack as I am not the most savvy with computers.

Wallhack is 100% working with our WarZ hack, if you ever need any instructions feel free to join the live support or teamspeak 3 and we'll be more than happy to help you out.

Ares4u
11-28-2012, 11:20 PM
So far this is the most promising hack I have found. I am looking at finding a hack to buy month after month here so I want to find the right one. I know it would never happen and I know the reasons why but it would be nice if there was some kind of sample feature like to try it for 30 minutes. Can I ask how many people have bought it? and could you link me to the testimonials?

Nick47
11-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Sir you can try our overdose package for 1 day which includes all our hack for a low price of $1.45. As for how many people have bought it.. we cant give you that info sir sorry

Ares4u
11-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Ill purchase the trial now, link me to it? I very much appreciate your customer service. So far Im being met promptly with appropriate information with moderate haste which is more than I expect from any site of this caliber.

Nick47
11-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Here is a link (http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/payments.php) to the purchase list sir, you can get the 1day trial from the overdose package

Ares4u
11-28-2012, 11:42 PM
I see a few options here, Which do I chose for the War Z hack? or do all the hacks you sell come with the 1 day?

MULISHA
11-28-2012, 11:47 PM
you would want to purchase the one day Overdose package sir. that contains it all and more then you are asking for.

Mulisha

Ares4u
11-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Problem is that I only see the ability to pay via Paypal and I dont want to do that. I would rather pay with my prepaid credit mastercard. However I do see this "To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred payment method and follow the instructions on the following page." but there are no other options.

Nick47
11-28-2012, 11:52 PM
At this stage we only accept paypal sir

Ares4u
11-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Ofcourse you see the problem with that. Here you have a customer that wants to purchase your product and he is unable to simply because he has his money on a credit card and not on an online fund. This is not me chewing anyone out because I havent that right, I am merely stating that there needs to be more than ONE way for your customers to buy these things. I appreciate your patience with me, Nick. I will attempt to get money onto my paypal to get over this setback.

Ares4u
11-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Unfortunately for both parties, the reasons I disliked Paypal in the past are still very valid today and I will not be using paypal to purchase neither the trial or the much wanted product you have available. I suggest if you want more business to expand on how you can receive payment in the future. Its truely a disapointment for me but no less of a reality. I sure hope my money will be accepted the same as someone using paypal's is soon.

Kroniic
11-29-2012, 08:05 PM
From what i understand we are looking into new payment methods for consumers like you, But i think it was still be tested and whatnot and was maybe going to be implemented in early next year? Stay tuned for more updates!

Ares4u
11-30-2012, 01:36 AM
This is fantastic and Im elated to hear it but if you focus is on revenue then it should be a priority to make it so that people are able to spend their money however they please. My personal opinion and thats all it is...(Opinion) is that it should even take priority over the production of the hack itself. Its like running a mile jumping over hurdles, sure you can run fast but if you took the time to remove the hurdles prior you would be able to run wide open.
It just is a disapointment that here I have found the client that I have decided that I want to purchase and I hear nothing but good coming from others who have purchased it and its not within my reach. Some might say "Dude just shut up and get Paypal already" but thats the point in and of itself is that everyone shouldnt have to conform to the website, the website should accommodate to the customer. Just like you see at any big name company. Not normally do I rant on like this on forums its just that I feel theres a valid point needing made on this subject.

MULISHA
12-01-2012, 05:41 AM
If your looking for more payment options you can purchase at BF3 MW3 Hack Cheats Aimbots Battlefield BC2 Call of Duty APB Modern Warfare (http://www.aimjunkies-brasil.com) they accept many forms of payment.

Ares4u
12-02-2012, 12:35 AM
I like that this is available but the question remains.. "Why isnt it available here??" I dont want to have to sift through spanish text to maybe purchase what I want, My feeling is there is a service not being provided because someone feels it isnt important. When it clearly is. I cant think of a reason why paypal is the only option of payment when this website has been around as long as it has. Im working very hard to somehow find a way to purchase this hack from THIS website but honestly it isnt easy and it should be. You dont see this kind of hassle at McDonalds.

Kareem
12-02-2012, 02:27 AM
I like that this is available but the question remains.. "Why isnt it available here??" I dont want to have to sift through spanish text to maybe purchase what I want, My feeling is there is a service not being provided because someone feels it isnt important. When it clearly is. I cant think of a reason why paypal is the only option of payment when this website has been around as long as it has. Im working very hard to somehow find a way to purchase this hack from THIS website but honestly it isnt easy and it should be. You dont see this kind of hassle at McDonalds.

I understand sir... But there it is hard to get more payment options and the only reason there are extra options on Aimjunkies-Brasil is because they do not have access to PayPal in some parts of the country.

-Sent from my cellphone.