PDA

View Full Version : Aimjunkies Testimonial

furiify
12-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Hey Aimjunkies,

Here's a quick testimonial for the CSS Hack. I haven't tested the other hacks yet.

Payment

The payment went quick. I bought the overdose Package and I got instantly activated without any annoying waiting time.

Cheat Download

After I got activated there came up a big, red "Cheat Download" Button. For those who do not want to browse the forums to find it, it's nice :)
After the download I just had to run the loader and login. Just launch the game of your choice and that was it.

Menu

The menu for the CSS Hack is simple and easy. Just the way I like it. I had no problems with configuring the hack.

Aimbot

The aimbot is just nice. Got nothing else to say. With some knowledge you can make all settings you like. Flickshot, Jumpshot, Legit, ...
It's not that good in rage, but it's still nice.

Triggerbot

WOW! *_* The triggerbot is f*cking awesome! I didn't see a triggerbot like this before. I don't know if it's a seedtrigger, but it seems so.
It's not hard to get unscoped awp frags or jumpshots. With the triggerbot you're able to do everything!

ESP

The ESP is simple and nice. But I am missing far esp.
Finally a hack with working and nonbuggy chams!

Misc

There are some nice misc features (: lol don't know what to say either :D

Additional

All in one I am impressed! At first I thought the hack would just be lame. But I was wrong. So far I would say it's the best hack I've ever had.. and I had MANY hacks before (org*nner, in*uria, enh*ncedaim, x*2, r*oyalhack, ...)
So I would recommend this hack to everyone! (:

Nick47
12-04-2012, 11:19 PM
We appreciate your feedback sir. At aimjunkies we not only offer good safe cheats but we also offer good customer support. Im glad you are enjoying the hack sir. If you ever need help with anything do not hesitate to ask. Enjoy you stay here :)

Kareem
12-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks for your feedback, enjoy your stay

furiify
12-05-2012, 10:55 AM
We appreciate your feedback sir. At aimjunkies we not only offer good safe cheats but we also offer good customer support. Im glad you are enjoying the hack sir. If you ever need help with anything do not hesitate to ask. Enjoy you stay here :)

I didn't need to contact the support till now. Everything went easy. I don't deny that the support is nice. I've read a lot of good reviews about the support (:

Bigbadwolf
12-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I didn't need to contact the support till now. Everything went easy. I don't deny that the support is nice. I've read a lot of good reviews about the support (:

We strive in our customer support services and are glad we could be of use to you.

Thank you for purchasing from AimJunkies!

RobinB
12-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Thank you for the Feedback, I hope that you will have fun with Aimjunkies in the future.

Thomas
12-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank you very much for this awesome support, this keeps us going.