PDA

View Full Version : AA3 Review

Ancient
08-15-2011, 10:52 AM
The hack works well so far but I do have a few gripes.

1. The Aimbot is pretty terrible. It doesnt seem to aim correctly it is always off a few mm than where my sights are. I often get killed in firefights using it but also kill more than kill me. It is by no means superior though

2. The Walls are pretty nice too I especially like the 2d lines as it helps catch people flanking you. However even though there is a distance set of 1500 I have on many occasions found it wont find people who are through several layers of earth or concrete. Examples are on ranch when in the lower tunnels, I cannot see someone out side approaching from ravine even though they are only 60 or less distance away. I should not turn a corner to get blasted by a guy a wall hack did not see.

Other then the aimbot being half broken, if you know how to play this game the walls give you a superior edge.

Thank You for your work!

SystemFiles
08-15-2011, 10:58 AM
The hack works well so far but I do have a few gripes.

1. The Aimbot is pretty terrible. It doesnt seem to aim correctly it is always off a few mm than where my sights are. I often get killed in firefights using it but also kill more than kill me. It is by no means superior though

2. The Walls are pretty nice too I especially like the 2d lines as it helps catch people flanking you. However even though there is a distance set of 1500 I have on many occasions found it wont find people who are through several layers of earth or concrete. Examples are on ranch when in the lower tunnels, I cannot see someone out side approaching from ravine even though they are only 60 or less distance away. I should not turn a corner to get blasted by a guy a wall hack did not see.

Other then the aimbot being half broken, if you know how to play this game the walls give you a superior edge.

Thank You for your work!

The aimbot aims correct for the default weapon. It aims a bit of the center like the sight too. Never used another weapon so I thought every weapons sight is a bit off.

Ancient
08-15-2011, 11:01 AM
So iron sights zoomed in with basic rifle? Or basic rifle but not zoomed in?

SystemFiles
08-15-2011, 11:03 AM
If I am correct zoomed yes.

Ancient
08-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Roger been using the ACOG will try iron sights (i hate them lol) after work thank you for the quick response and sanity check. (I knew it was off a hair)

Cheers Great Site!

Ancient
08-16-2011, 07:56 PM
I gave it a try yesterday and it didn't seem to make a difference iron sights or not zoomed in or not. It's pretty hit or miss no pun intended lol. Sometimes it owns sometimes it misses completely and I feel like a tool because I lost and I'm using hacks.

SystemFiles
08-17-2011, 08:27 AM
I gave it a try yesterday and it didn't seem to make a difference iron sights or not zoomed in or not. It's pretty hit or miss no pun intended lol. Sometimes it owns sometimes it misses completely and I feel like a tool because I lost and I'm using hacks.

Last time I tryed the hack I pwned the whole team. If I am correct I used a weapon that looks like this its the first weapon you get:

http://www.google.nl/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.americasarmy.com/images/intel/game_weapons/330x206/M16A4.jpg&sa=X&ei=ZsFLTuiKO8ui-gbWp5GTCQ&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEjkPG9teiEBU1BUFFQjuDYDkYgPw

I can put a feature in the hack called Aim Fix, if you set it on it will not aim 100% on crosshair like some weapons and if you set it on its just the normal one.

Ancient
08-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah thats the gun I used. I wonder what could be the cause then. I will hit the auto aim button and fire several times and not see the health bar move. It isint usually until the 3rd fire I notice it's hitting. I wonder if it has to do with shooting at a moving target, aim prediction and or lag. I tried the aim perdiction earlier and it swung my corsshairs way out in front of the target and I was proptly kicked out of the server lol. I will keep trying it. You have me wondering about the actual game mechanics now. Do some guns not aim off the crosshairs? is this zoomed and unzoomed?

Thank You!

SystemFiles
08-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Well it could be the prediction, what I noticed is that the red dot is not 100% on the center of the screen like my crosshair is.