PDA

View Full Version : Bf3

Proven
01-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey guys, just wanted some input on the BF3 aimbot here on AJ have any of you that have tried it ever received a ban of any sort and if so what happens? ive used day z repeatidly in the past and have had no problem aquiring new cdkeys for it. but i wasn't sure about BF3 and the chances of getting banned or what happens with it? If anyone who has tried it could give me some info id appreciate it

Thomas
01-13-2013, 01:40 PM
Hey proven.

Our last detected for BF3 was about 2-3 months ago but now it's safe and undetected.

You can see features in this video Battlefield 3 ThunderStruck Aimbot! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MoNf2b7e9o8)

If you are banned on BF3 you will need a new origin account and a new Copy of BF3.

SpamBuster
01-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Our BF3 hack has a very clean record, the last time it got detected was about 4months ago.

Proven
01-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey thanks for the quick answers guys im just wondering because i have a few of the xpacks for bf3 technically if i get banned would i lose everything or can i just buy a new cdkey for just bf3 the original? do u have any idea?

Thomas
01-13-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey thanks for the quick answers guys im just wondering because i have a few of the xpacks for bf3 technically if i get banned would i lose everything or can i just buy a new cdkey for just bf3 the original? do u have any idea?

Yes, if you get banned you lose everything, you need to create a new origin account what wont have the DLCS.