PDA

View Full Version : Awesome hacks/support

wilsonzx
02-05-2013, 08:28 PM
First off, I would like to say that these hacks are awesome. I haven't seen a site that features so many hacks, and only $30 monthly for ALL of them. Also, I was having an issue getting the loader to work with BF3, so I contacted live tech support. The person who helped me "trollface.j" was very patient with me and did his/her best to help me resolve my issue. Once we got the issue resolved I was happily on my way to raging servers on BF3. I couldn't be more happy with this service and plan to be a long time member.

SpamBuster
02-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate it :)

guy12
02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
First off, I would like to say that these hacks are awesome. I haven't seen a site that features so many hacks, and only $30 monthly for ALL of them. Also, I was having an issue getting the loader to work with BF3, so I contacted live tech support. The person who helped me "trollface.j" was very patient with me and did his/her best to help me resolve my issue. Once we got the issue resolved I was happily on my way to raging servers on BF3. I couldn't be more happy with this service and plan to be a long time member.

i agree.