killjoy445
05-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Kick ass

Amazon
05-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Epic, really nice edit bro!

MoNk3ey
05-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Well, you don't have to pay it if you don't need it.

gobi4624
05-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Nice Edit :isee:

Kroniic
05-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Would of been a lot better without the crappy editing and more in depth explaining on what we are seeing but good work anyway for those who are coding the hack

Please explain how its crappy editing? you clearly see the features in the menu, I don't know if your trying to troll but your down right pretty bad at it..
First you attack the coders then attack the video editor? make up your mind and on the last note...A video is to get someone hooked.. not have a boring tutorial on what you see because showing off ESP is pretty self explanatory... HENSE the name preview on the thread:facepalm:

332 ACTIVE subscribers for a HACK channel with 200,000 video views... hmmmm.. i guess some people like my videos.

http://prntscr.com/134t11

Since you plan on buying it you can make a video on what you want, i choose to make mine trailer oreinted...
You can try to make a video of what you want to see. See if you do a better job

Don't like it? Don't watch it

Siozow
05-02-2013, 01:42 PM
When its usable ?

MoNk3ey
05-02-2013, 03:59 PM
You're obviously mad at me for stating my opinions it's not so much crappy editing it's just annoying to watch it's like an over edit style of the battlefield 3 theme i can tell you're angry because you are bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with what i said boasting and bragging about your subscribers and views is totally irrelevant it's almost a desperate attempt to say hey i'm better than you i'ts cool though i understand some people need to say and do stuff to feel more superior than another person and no i'm not trolling i wouldn't pay for things on here if i was trolling i'm just simply stating my opinions

Don't like my opinion? don't read and reply to it...

It was the way you said your opinion. It sounded more like you want to start arguing as you did quote what I posted.
The Video is very fine and I really like it and think the Editing is awesome.

So now, both just calm down and relax!

Kroniic
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Thread closed to prevent any more arguing on the forums...

If there is a problem feel free to PM me