PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for how to handle a "down" or "detected" hack

btfbcheat
08-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Recently we have seen a lot of people complaining about the downtime of a hack. Which have led to many closed thread etc.

I was having this Idea, about how to keep a customer happy and the staff less occupied handling situation getting out of hands by angry users.

At this point you have implanted a really awesome system where you get the lost days back when the hack is back online. Which is really good and user friendly.. Its just... In the time where the hack is down, people are getting annoyed, some even bored because they maybe only play(hack) this one game.

So here is my suggestion...

Lets say I have the APB hack, it's "down" for 4 days
In these four days I'm annoyed, maybe I'm on vacation and just wanna play some video games, but I don't wanna play another game without hacks, and I certainly wont buy another hack for another game, as there mostly is no ETA on the hack being back online, so I don't wanna waste my money.. Neither would I buy the overdose package for like 10 days in a row if the hack is down that long... This often ends up with 100 threads on the forum, people being mad, fighting and mods being spammed over and over, some may even lose their hair, who knows ;) ... and worst case scenario the user changes to another site ...

The solution to all these problems could be, to give people the overdoes package the days the hack is down..
So as said the APB goes offline, give the APB subbers access to the Overdoes package until it comes back online..

Pros:
Customers are probably a lot more happy, as they have something to do.
Happy customers don't flame on forum
Happy customers probably RE-Sup
and maybe even better the customer decide to buy another hack for another game, as they found it funny or even better buy the Overdoes Package

Cons:
I cant see any... :)

That's just a suggestion :)

Have a nice day
Peace!

Artorias
08-02-2013, 09:02 PM
We cannot possibly give a free overdose package to all of the customers of a downed cheat. When you purchase a cheat you agree that it may be down at times and you will need to be patient.

There are several reasons why we cannot do this, such as loss of money and abuse of the system if that were implemented. I realize, and other people realize, this would increase customer satisfaction and possibly increase customer loyalty. But you must know we are a business and we simply cannot give out packages such as our overdose for situations like a downed cheat. It would be way too complex to handle and we would end up loosing money in the long run.

We are a business and we are here to provide cheats for a profit. Handing out a big product for free would put us out of business and we couldn't provide anymore cheats for the future. I thank you for your suggestion you provided for AimJunkies, but sometimes suggestions don't become a reality.

southpaw
08-02-2013, 09:17 PM
I could agree with this but lets say your subscription is BF3 and it goes down, I can understand 1/3 of the remaining time set into overdose package but if you do receive it your days would decrease also.

Theres no way you can have 30 days left and receive the overdose for the time being the hack is down then get the 30 days back for the subscription you paid for.

Binary420
08-02-2013, 09:26 PM
getting 1/3 the days back as overdose days isn't a bad idea, but too complicated. just be patient, you get the days down back on your sub.

Nuttyrage
08-02-2013, 11:39 PM
The last 2 admins had spot on answers. Art even though some of it has to do with money you should of lied lol cause you pretty much put money over everything and anything making everyone look money hungry even though thats not the case, lots of great admins here and im sure some might think it they wont post it in a thread making money seem more important then the customers cause it isnt, without customers there is no aj...

btfbcheat
08-03-2013, 03:32 AM
We cannot possibly give a free overdose package to all of the customers of a downed cheat. When you purchase a cheat you agree that it may be down at times and you will need to be patient.

There are several reasons why we cannot do this, such as loss of money and abuse of the system if that were implemented. I realize, and other people realize, this would increase customer satisfaction and possibly increase customer loyalty. But you must know we are a business and we simply cannot give out packages such as our overdose for situations like a downed cheat. It would be way too complex to handle and we would end up loosing money in the long run.

We are a business and we are here to provide cheats for a profit. Handing out a big product for free would put us out of business and we couldn't provide anymore cheats for the future. I thank you for your suggestion you provided for AimJunkies, but sometimes suggestions don't become a reality.

What makes you think that you will lose money? I mean I don't have access too your numbers, so I cant possible say before I see them, but I don't think that many people possessing a downed hack, will buy off another hack from this site while the hack is down.. If they do so, I can understand why you want to have hacks down with no ETA :)

I could agree with this but lets say your subscription is BF3 and it goes down, I can understand 1/3 of the remaining time set into overdose package but if you do receive it your days would decrease also.

Theres no way you can have 30 days left and receive the overdose for the time being the hack is down then get the 30 days back for the subscription you paid for.

getting 1/3 the days back as overdose days isn't a bad idea, but too complicated. just be patient, you get the days down back on your sub.

I didn't mean we had to be compensated with the Overdoes Package AFTER the hack is up again, but only let us have access to it WHILE the hack is down.. So if the APB hack goes down, give all the APB subbers access to Overdose Package and as it comes back online, remove the access right away. I mean.... Unless you gain more by having a hack down, how can this be a bad Idea?

I'm quite sure this business model would attract a lot more profit.

*Again referring to all the Pros in my first post

Have a nice day
Peace!

MarshinWaffles
08-20-2014, 11:35 PM
SUS. Been checking in the DayZ SA hack for days too see how it is. Been online the whole time so i decided to buy the DayZ SA hack, The moment i bought it and went to use it, It went down. SUS, Major SUS. Not very happy, But i don't mind just as long as i get 20/31 of the days i payed legit money for.

Drakoni
08-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Cheats go up and down all the time, depending on the issue. When it does go down time automatically is refunded each 24 hours the cheat is down so you don't lose any time.