PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Hola! Allow me to introduce myself...

Tekkie
08-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Hello! I'm Tekkie. I'm from England but I've been in the US for the last thirteen years. I'm a Junior in a business college (part of a university in the southeast US). I'm working to obtain my Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Computer Information Systems degree. I am minoring in Modern and Classical Languages, Spanish Language and International Business.

I enjoy and currently engage in computer and network related activities such as server and network implementation, PC repair, and acting as the go-to help desk for friends and family with computer related questions and problems. I do IT work for local companies whenever the opportunity arises. I am currently handling all IT related activities for two companies, totaling six locations.

I own my own server hosting company that focuses on virtualized Linux servers. I find it a good source of experience with servers, customer service, and business models. It's by no means a large scale operation, but I have around 15-20 active clients. Luckily, I'm able to utilize the downtime during school and work to be on my laptop. This allows me to be available throughout the day and also allows me to work on my things when I'm not busy.

I enjoy PC gaming when I have time. I have found that utilizing programs like the ones offered by AimJunkies every now and then helps relieve stress and can be quite enjoyable from time to time.

I'm glad to be a part of the community.

Have a good one!

Gazincz
08-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Welcome to AimJunkies; Tekkie!

Enjoy your Stay :)

/Gaz

Tekkie
08-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Welcome to AimJunkies; Tekkie!

Enjoy your Stay :)

/Gaz

Cheers, mate! What role do you play in the community as a technical moderator? Is it correct to assume it's just a forum moderator position with a focus in technical support?

Dade305
08-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Welcome bro, I REFERRED DIS FOOL!!!

Tekkie
08-16-2013, 02:21 AM
Welcome bro, I REFERRED DIS FOOL!!!

I suppose I have to admit that I do know you. Haha. :facepalm:

Gazincz
08-16-2013, 02:26 AM
I am a Technical Moderator, We offer support for VIP Member's that are experiencing issues with our cheat's, and our aim it to get them resolved ASAP.

A Forum Moderator Ask's Questions and Moderate the Forums, if all else fail's, They pass it onto to us, ~Techys~

/Gaz

Tekkie
08-16-2013, 09:20 AM
I am a Technical Moderator, We offer support for VIP Member's that are experiencing issues with our cheat's, and our aim it to get them resolved ASAP.

A Forum Moderator Ask's Questions and Moderate the Forums, if all else fail's, They pass it onto to us, ~Techys~

/Gaz

Sounds like good fun and a vital role within the community. Thanks for the information! That's something I'm going to look in to.

ClassixD
08-22-2013, 06:03 AM
Welcome Tekkie! Glad to see you are already deeply participating in the community! :)

tiko21
10-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Welcome to Aimjunkies, glad to have a fellow business major in the community.