PDA

View Full Version : Arma 2

Killfest
10-08-2013, 04:35 PM
After purchasing the arma 2 hack late last night i was on the teamspeak support channel for another 2 hours. After we finally got the hack working i satisfied with the functions.. it worked well but now that im globally banned a day later i regret spending the money on this hack or even consider trying aimjunkies.com cheats. I was expecting to get banned at some point lets face it. It happens every time. But less than 12 hours and a global ban? What a waste of money. Save your money and spend it elsewhere.

Drakoni
10-08-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm sorry you've been banned and it shouldn't be happening rather so quickly as there's always that risk factor involved. Have you ever cheated before on DayZ and received a ban prior to this one? Was the loader ever up while the game was active?

These things are something we need to know. Also, please note the Engine cheat does work on non-be servers aswell and bypasses most custom anti-cheats.

Xanamor
10-14-2013, 05:14 PM
[deleted]

g00ti
10-15-2013, 01:16 PM
After purchasing the arma 2 hack late last night i was on the teamspeak support channel for another 2 hours. After we finally got the hack working i satisfied with the functions.. it worked well but now that im globally banned a day later i regret spending the money on this hack or even consider trying aimjunkies.com cheats. I was expecting to get banned at some point lets face it. It happens every time. But less than 12 hours and a global ban? What a waste of money. Save your money and spend it elsewhere.

You should elaborate on what circunstances you got the ban so that the staff can help you.

Thomas
10-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Did you ever inject while in a lobby sir?

Christianmv
10-17-2013, 05:33 PM
i love how everybody get banned so fast while i play whit dayz script hack whit T&D menu and infistar menu at same time and uses stolen keys
and i normally get banned after like 35 hours first or some **** and i really do rage hack xD ahahahha

j4r4d
10-18-2013, 03:10 AM
Well I can tell you, I have been using the engine hack for a month and havent been banned yet! Of course you have to inject at the right time and not get stupid and explode everything in sight. But its amazing. Havent had a server yet I couldnt get on with it either. Just MAKE SURE you follow the instructions with when to inject or im pretty positive its Detectable..

HurpTieDerp
12-07-2013, 07:42 AM
So I have Bought Both The Script Hack And The Engine Hack, Script Hack I am to afraid to try out in all it's glory because of all the negative things said abut it.....

Engine hack, didn't use it yet since i just bought it, I Sooo hope it's usable on BE servers and Custom Anti-Hack servers. I WANT TO HACK IN DAYZ WITHOUT GETTING BANNED IN A DAY....

I hope it will work, anyone has tips for me what not to do and even if I should Concider even going onto a BE server, any response would be amazing :).

ordomalleus
12-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Battleye and most of the custom antihacks look for scripts (teleport, spawning weapons ect...) you will be banned (using the script) very quickly.

But with the engine cheat, as long as you follow this http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f538/how-avoid-future-global-bans-50572/
and not making it obvious you are hacking, you should not get banned

BobTheBeast
01-04-2014, 03:34 PM
I bought the engine based hack and only used the esp; I was banned within 1-2 hours.