PDA

View Full Version : Denounces AimJunkies BRAZIL

brunofug
01-19-2014, 10:00 AM
irst I apologize if I'm not posting in the correct area, most do not understand the language too and I'm using google translator to make this post.

I want to make a complaint about AimJunkies BRAZIL, better known as AJBR, we totally abandoned by the administrators, moderators, and support others who are part of the Staff.

In my case, I was banned on an account of the infestation in less than 10 minutes without using practically nothing, just Esp items, and esp players, and still received the message from PunkBuster for using Aimbot 2880 minutes, with nor had turned this option, the more okay I do not complain or blame you for it, the more I wish I at least speak what is happening and also like the exchange of the hack.

More I get no response, the site is completely abandoned, many other players are complaining, No team speak, moderators or administrators only come to play each other, do not care about anything when someone questioned, are abused and even cursed.

I am speaking on behalf of several Brazilian customers, if any administrator of this site understand the Portuguese language, in AimJunkies between Brazil and see that this site is adrift, abandoned, which leads me to believe that they are only there to have the benefit of having free hacks.

I do not get anything for it, I was giving support to many new users who do not know what to do, and I've not won anything for it and was doing more than most that is required of it.

I hope you understand my complaint, and I still have hope of exchanging my hack before my vip runs out, or if not I'll have to buy the hacks here, because here the support and attention does not compare with that of there.

Português

Primeiramente peço desculpas se não estou postando na área correta, mais não entendo muito a linguagem e estou usando o google tradutor para fazer essa postagem.

Quero fazer uma denúncia sobre a Aimjunkies BRASIL, mais conhecida como AJBR, estamos totalmente abandonados pelos administradores, moderadores, suporte e outros que fazem parte da Staff.

No meu caso, eu fui banido em uma conta do infestation em menos de 10 minutos, sem usar praticamente nada, apenas o Esp de itens, e esp de players, e mesmo assim recebi a mensagem do PunkBuster 2880 minutos por usar Aimbot, sendo que nem havia ligado está opção, mais tudo bem eu não reclamo nem vos culpo por isso, mais eu gostaria de que ao menos falassem o que vem acontecendo e também gostaria da troca do hack.

Mais eu não obtenho nenhuma resposta, o site está totalmente abandonado, muitos outros jogadores estão reclamando, No team speak, os moderadores, ou administradores só entram pra jogarem entre si, não ligam pra nada, quando questionamos alguem, somos maltratados e até xingados.

Estou falando em nome de vários clientes Brasileiros, se algum Administrador deste site entender a lÃ*ngua portuguesa, entre na aimjunkies Brasil e verá que aquele site está a deriva, abandonado, o que me leva a crer que só estão lá para ter o beneficio de terem os hacks free.

Eu que não ganho nada pra isso, fiquei dando suporte pra vários usuários novos que não sabiam o que fazer, e olha que eu não ganho nada para isso e estava fazendo mais do que muitos que tem a obrigação disto.

Espero que entendam minha reclamação, e ainda tenho esperança da troca do meu hack, antes que meu vip acabe, ou se não serei obrigado a comprar os hacks por aqui, pois aqui o suporte e a atenção não se compara com a de lá.

Agradecerei se algum administrador daqui deste uma olhada sobre isso, pois estão sujando a imagem de vocês.