PDA

View Full Version : Overdose package

winked
02-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Hey,

Many overdose package users such as myself buy it because there are 4-5 games they have on your cheat list; however we generally only want to play one at a time but sometimes that certain cheat is down *Cough* Planetside *Cough*.
All the normal VIP's for planetside get their time reimbursed, while overdose users do not.

I think separate renewal times should be put on each cheat, therefore if one goes down we can get reimbursed for that certain cheat, it doesn't need to be for the whole package. This means that if my overdose subscription ended, I'd still have a few days of planetside left but no other cheat.

Just a thought.

Reinen
03-06-2014, 07:18 PM
It sounds good but I dont think this will happen. The overdose package is there to allow you to have access to everything we offer. If a game goes down because of a detection, updates etc, you have access to everything else in that package. By extending that specific game, it will be extending your subscription in general.

Nick47
03-07-2014, 08:59 AM
$31 for 1 month or $60 for 3 months is very cheap for 50+ VIP cheats. You will not get another website out there with cheats of this quality and the customer service that we provide for that price.

If we added downtime for overdose packages then your sub will never run out due to there being so many cheats in there. Also most those cheats are Free to play so even if you dont have it, then when a cheat is down it would be a good time to try those games out