PDA

View Full Version : AimJunkies Overdose Package.

IownAll
12-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Well what Can I say only had it now for Few days and I Very happy with it, $25 well spent and soon as my month ends I will be buying again The hacks have so much quality and power in them the MW2 and MOH BC2 etc... Never seen a menu like that Before absolute Quality Coding You can tell that Sometime has been spent on making these hacks for Buyers and The support is the best No complaints at All had a problem the other day was abit silly but Straight away somebody helped me Fix is through TeamViewer Great Stuff.

I have Just about used every single hack now accept some because I dont have the games But I will be sure buying them when I can just For the overdose package, For sure one of the best cheating communitys around Some sites takes ages for support or people Rage at you because you keep having problems here nobody does that at all top stuff.

Well there aint really alot more I can say really enough Said This community is Quality Got loads staff and Admins and things I give support 10/10 and Hacks %100 10/10 No complaints from Me.

Good Job AimJunkies Keep the good work up Staff and Coders :)

killer-41
12-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Great to have you as a customer!

chadmeister
12-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for a great review.

lakulazuli
12-05-2011, 08:39 PM
That is one of the most beautyfull reviews evar!

MULISHA
12-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Thank you very much we appreciate Your review and your business.

Sent from Mulisha's Militant Network Inc

IownAll
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM
No it's A thankyou to you Aimjunkies for Providing us with these Powerful and Amazing master peace hacks ;)
Thank you very much me appreciate Your review and your business.

Sent from Mulisha's Militant Network Inc

NZSNIPER
12-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Glad you like them.

mahatma666
12-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Thank you for your review :), hope to have you around more time!