PDA

View Full Version : WarFace VIP

Sp!d3r
03-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Sorry I am late posting this I had net problems
Well my VIP is over now and here is what I think
The hack was coded very well with no lag..I had full use of the hack until a stupid update that WarFace made and for some reason magic bullets and magnet feature got messed up
I has not able to use them opon my last days of my VIP witch was a shame... but I really enjoyed the hack
I will be a VIP again one day but for now I wont until all the features are 100% working

I thank you very much for your hard work in coding a very awsome hack

Thank you -- Sp!d3r

Reinen
03-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Sorry I am late posting this I had net problems
Well my VIP is over now and here is what I think
The hack was coded very well with no lag..I had full use of the hack until a stupid update that WarFace made and for some reason magic bullets and magnet feature got messed up
I has not able to use them opon my last days of my VIP witch was a shame... but I really enjoyed the hack
I will be a VIP again one day but for now I wont until all the features are 100% working

I thank you very much for your hard work in coding a very awsome hack

Thank you -- Sp!d3r

From what I have seen and read. Only magic bullets are not working. Also which version of Warface?

Sikici
03-05-2014, 05:00 AM
i get cheat detected message and get kicked out from game when ever i use superbullets! İ play on Warface eu,any fix for this?

Nick47
03-05-2014, 05:11 AM
Can you show me a screenshot of the kick please ?

Sp!d3r
03-05-2014, 05:11 PM
From what I have seen and read. Only magic bullets are not working. Also which version of Warface?

All versions and you do get kicked but if magic bullets is off you dont and magnet bodyz are up in the air and can not use knife