PDA

View Full Version : CSGO FeedBack

iconus1337
03-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Hello My name is Mitch

I had a old CSGO account and i tested CSGO cheat now a tip is that if you go above 15 Fov the server is Detected it and you will be ban same as using Bhope or Nospred that why people are geting ban or using walls and people in spec or people on there team Reporting them for wall/cheating

CSGO has a cheat system that you can Report and if you put your Fov higher then 15 that changes your aiming or when you jump and a fast pas just to let everone no the cheat is fine you would need to be less looking at the wall and making look like your not cheating i been using the hack now for 2 days now no bans or anything and i beening triggerbot and esp i jsut know how to not look at the wall or jsut going to places that i know people are there like running right to the sport and knowing the person is there

I PUT THIS POST DOWN BECUASE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETING BAN

Thank you for your time

Artorias
03-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Thank you for the feedback. CS:GO has a new type of anti-cheat you can find into about here: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ยป CS:GO Overwatch FAQ (http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/)

If you're a good player, then you will be watched by spectators who will report you if you are obviously cheating. You need to be careful when cheating and don't go Rambo on everyone. Do not rage hack or you will be banned.