PDA

View Full Version : Longbow DMR Sniper

cheesy
03-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Hello, nice work on the hack so far!

Just some general feedback:
The aimbot for the longbow dmr sniper seems to aim across from the player like predictions in Battlefield games, but there is no bullet drop for the sniper rifle so I do not think this is necessary, and it makes the aimbot very inefficient for snipers.

Thank you

Also hitboxes don't seem to work. Whether I configure "neck" "chest" or "lower chest" it still aims at the head.

jordi94
03-13-2014, 12:43 AM
Thank you for your feedback sir.
/moved to "Suggestion and Feedback"

Zentor
03-13-2014, 03:43 AM
I can confirm this is the case and quite a problem in titanfall The fact it still aims at head especsially as that makes you an easier target for ban reports.

Aeveo
03-13-2014, 06:16 AM
I can confirm this is the case and quite a problem in titanfall The fact it still aims at head especsially as that makes you an easier target for ban reports.

The coder released the aimbot because it was requested even though it wasn't finished, he's working on a fix for it. Please be patient until it's fully released.

Zentor
03-13-2014, 07:52 AM
I am aware. I was just confriming this was the case so he knows it's something that needs fixed. Is it not a good idea to at least let him know that there is an issue? That way when he goes to finish it that's one more thing he is aware of.

Aeveo
03-13-2014, 08:02 AM
I am aware. I was just confriming this was the case so he knows it's something that needs fixed. Is it not a good idea to at least let him know that there is an issue? That way when he goes to finish it that's one more thing he is aware of.

Thank you for your feedback however the coder is well aware of this already.

countrypetinn
03-15-2014, 12:55 AM
I've been using the hack since the game released. First off, thanks for getting the aimbot under control. Still needs a bit of tweaking though. I set my aim for lower chest and still get a LOT of headshots. Some guns won't even hit the target, such as the Spitfire LMG, which, with aimbot on, aims above the head of your target. There are a lot of hackers in the game, the ban hammer should fall sometime soon.

Aeveo
03-15-2014, 02:07 AM
I've been using the hack since the game released. First off, thanks for getting the aimbot under control. Still needs a bit of tweaking though. I set my aim for lower chest and still get a LOT of headshots. Some guns won't even hit the target, such as the Spitfire LMG, which, with aimbot on, aims above the head of your target. There are a lot of hackers in the game, the ban hammer should fall sometime soon.

For now, the best thing to do is just keep tapping the fire button instead of holding it down when shooting with specific weapons that make you shoot above the targets head until the coder can release a "no recoil" feature in the cheat.