PDA

View Full Version : Titanfall Fairfight Question

Bvsed
03-25-2014, 12:02 AM
Greetings bros,

I understand how Fairfight works.. at least in terms of Battlefield 4. I'm pretty sure its the same with Titanfall it's just my curiosity comes from if it detects the same type of stuff.

My simple question is will I have to purchase a complete new copy of the game in order to hack? I'm only asking because on BF4 you have to or Fairfight will ban for your new stats.

Nick47
03-25-2014, 12:28 AM
If you do get permanent banned on titanfall by fairfight then you will need to buy a new account sir, there havnt been any detection on this cheat so far

Bvsed
03-25-2014, 12:35 AM
If you do get permanent banned on titanfall by fairfight then you will need to buy a new account sir, there havnt been any detection on this cheat so far

Thanks for the swift response. But I more or so meant does one need to purchase a new account prior to hacking due to Fairfight seeing an abnormal change in stats? For example your accuracy is greatly increased, KDR, etc.

MULISHA
03-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Yes i would because they can cross ban sir, not sure how they even can but i have seen it.

Regards,
Mulisha

Bvsed
03-25-2014, 01:52 AM
What do you mean cross ban? Never got a ban on Battlefield 4. I didn't even hack it.

Nick47
03-25-2014, 02:04 AM
If you are currently banned on a game in your origin account and you buy a different game with the same anti cheat then you could be banned for no reason. It has happened in the past thats why its suggested to have different accounts for different games

Bvsed
03-25-2014, 02:51 AM
If you are currently banned on a game in your origin account and you buy a different game with the same anti cheat then you could be banned for no reason. It has happened in the past thats why its suggested to have different accounts for different games

Ah luckily for me i'm not. My concern is getting banned from Fairfight. I know it's a server sided anti-cheat that goes based off stats. With that said, maybe I should just use the aimbot without a ESP so i'm not a stand out like 30-0 player.

Nick47
03-25-2014, 03:27 AM
Thats not a bad idea sir as there are many burn cards in the game which show you where your enemies are