PDA

View Full Version : APB: Reloaded.

ImaGiraffe
03-25-2014, 08:33 AM
Is the APB: Reloaded cheat undetected?.
If yes how for long?.
And how many detections did you have?.
This is anything i should be aware of before i purchase beside the questions i just asked?

Aeveo
03-25-2014, 08:34 AM
The cheat is currently undetected and is working fine. :) We've had some detections in the past but we take it down as soon as we confirm it's detected so the coder may update it.

ImaGiraffe
03-25-2014, 08:37 AM
The cheat is currently undetected and is working fine. :) We've had some detections in the past but we take it down as soon as we confirm it's detected so the coder may update it.
Thanks for the quick answer but i quote my self as there is still 3 questions which havent been answered.

If yes how for long?.
And how many detections did you have?.
This is anything i should be aware of before i purchase beside the questions i just asked?

Aeveo
03-25-2014, 08:50 AM
We don't keep log of how many detections it's had or for how long it's been undetected. We have people who test the cheats on a regular basis to keep us informed if anything happens with the cheat.

ImaGiraffe
03-25-2014, 08:59 AM
We don't keep log of how many detections it's had or for how long it's been undetected. We have people who test the cheats on a regular basis to keep us informed if anything happens with the cheat.
Okay that leaves only 1 question left.

Aeveo
03-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Just keep checking in on the forums to keep yourself informed if anything new happens.

kissme6c
03-26-2014, 12:25 AM
I have a question about APBreloaded hack 。 how can i use auto aim only focus in one target ? how to setting it ? some times when i was aim at one target , someone come another side my aim target will change to another one . or change it to only aim near my crosshair ?

kissme6c
03-26-2014, 12:27 AM
how can i use auto aim only focus in one target ? how to setting it ? some times when i was aim at one target , someone come another side my aim target will change to another one . or change it to only aim enemy who near my crosshair ?

mrnetgod
03-26-2014, 12:58 AM
i replayed to the question in the shout box sir i hope it helps asign a free key or mouse button 4 if you have it available to trigger the aimbot at the right time sir. I hope this helps and you can enjoy our cheat sir

kissme6c
03-26-2014, 01:05 AM
ehh. man i set it on ALT . what i mean is when i use aim key to aim my target , if another enemy coming . my target will change. i wanna do is make it only aim or lock on the target which ima aiming . is that possible?

danik131
03-26-2014, 08:28 AM
I playing with the cheat - alot and didnt banned just dont play as a hacker - play a normal. and dont kill every one when you only see he is comming then you will not get banned.

kissme6c
03-26-2014, 01:52 PM
yeah man . but just sometimes **** happen you know . like when you kill someone and you finger still on the aim key and fire key , in the same time another enemy coming behind , you will turn back very fast and shot them.........