PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Hack Duplicate Sound

Anjato
03-29-2014, 09:30 PM
This isn't only me but the CS:GO hack really needs that duplicate sound to be removed. I understand that this is only a mistake but it does get VERY annoying with the AWP. Thank you for taking this into consideration.

tomthebomb8
03-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Updates

Trigger seed has been added back to the cheat
Various internal / protection updates

Notes: Please let me know if there are still sound issues and I'll fix them first thing in the morning, I wanted to get trigger seed updated first. I also wanted to let you know that I am working on adding many legitimate features to the cheat soon as well for improved competitive play with a lower risk of Overwatch detection. Feel free to make any suggestions if you have any.

The Coder Optix is aware of the sound bug and is going to be working on a fix for that tomorrow. He is also added others features to the hack that will make you look more legit as well.

Anjato
03-30-2014, 08:02 AM
The Coder Optix is aware of the sound bug and is going to be working on a fix for that tomorrow. He is also added others features to the hack that will make you look more legit as well.

Ok that's fantastic. Exactly what I've been waiting for and now the hack can be perfect for me again :) Thank you for the reply and ETA

Aeveo
03-30-2014, 08:09 AM
This is NOT caused by the cheat. It's an issue with the game. Our cheat has nothing to do with that sound.

Anjato
03-30-2014, 01:43 PM
This is NOT caused by the cheat. It's an issue with the game. Our cheat has nothing to do with that sound.

It actually was caused by the cheat and is now fixed. It didn't start until the cheat got reupdated and is now fixed after some other things were in the hack so I'm sure he ended up fixing it.