PDA

View Full Version : Arma 3 Fun

JME
04-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Video deleted.

Not an AJ Product.

Advertising for other websites/cheats are not allowed.

daveyster
04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Haha nice! Make more! :)

DylanLee98
09-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Kinda funny that everyone who does a positive review seems to be an ex Aim Junkies Staff member (Aim Addict VIP) and then the negative ones are made by normal Overdose VIP reviews.
I was going to spend 300$ here, but now I am worried that the hacks won't at least be relatively safe (code side, not client side). Could an Aim Junkies Staff please contact me ASAP and let me know the full details of the Overdose package? Because I am really worried.
It's the choice between Aim Junkies or paying a close friend to program several hacks for me and update them, but I really want to stick with Aim Junkies...
Thanks!

Abstract911
09-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Kinda funny that everyone who does a positive review seems to be an ex Aim Junkies Staff member (Aim Addict VIP) and then the negative ones are made by normal Overdose VIP reviews.
I was going to spend 300$ here, but now I am worried that the hacks won't at least be relatively safe (code side, not client side). Could an Aim Junkies Staff please contact me ASAP and let me know the full details of the Overdose package? Because I am really worried.
It's the choice between Aim Junkies or paying a close friend to program several hacks for me and update them, but I really want to stick with Aim Junkies...
Thanks!

I have sent you a PM!

DylanLee98
09-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks man! It helped out a lot, really narrowed down my decision to get my stuff here. :)

MrParax
09-10-2014, 08:31 AM
//Thread closed

Advertising for other cheat/site. (No AJ Product)