PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for the cheats

dizzaster
05-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Hello AimJunkies and Users

About a year ago i used a website that had credit system with the cheats (eg) you buy 1000 credits and for a daily cheat you pay 100 credits and you activate it for 24 hours and after it expires you have to activate it again

So what i am asking is ? is it possible for AimJunkies to change to credit system like this or something similar

The reason im making this thread is i love AimJunkies and people are working hard to do their best for us for people who buys the cheats

and ive seen people complaining about the time for the cheats that gets detected and takes time for it to be undetected again usually takes about 2 3 days for some games it takes longer which is i had with soldier front 2 it took like a week once but didnt mind it cause i had overdose

package and cheated on some other games

so my suggestion is if this becomes available this will take the stress away from coders and the people who uses it so they can use it anytime and they stop complaining about this kinda stuff

I know its hard to change the whole system that AimJunkies have but i reckon this will make the website much better and people happier

Thanks to AimJunkies for hardwork they do for us

Have a good day

Nick47
05-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Sir its not a bad idea but from what i see you are suggesting to change the payment method to instead of buying subscriptions with money straight from paypal people would need to buy credits from paypal which let you buy cheat subscriptions from that. I think that would complicate things a lot.

When a cheat goes down we always add downtime. Cheat will always go down if there is an update with the game or if the cheat is detected. Even with the credit system customers will still have to wait for a cheat to come back up. We do have 1 day overdose package for $1.45 which includes all of our cheats for 1 day, this way customers can always test a cheat before committing to a 1 month subscription.

dizzaster
05-04-2014, 01:37 AM
sir you got me all wrong what i am saying has nothing to do with paypal

we will pay the same price for cheats

but the price we pay will turn into credit system

what i mean with credit system is this

the cheats will have a credit system that works daily like lets say

overdose package is 31.95 $ at the moment if we divide this to daily usage it will be about 1 $ a day

(eg) 31.95 $ = 30 credits and 1 credit will be = 24 hours

the only difference is people will have to activate the cheat daily with using 1 credit everyday which will expire in 24 hours if they dont they can use it anytime

so there wont be problem with people complaining about for cheats being down and asking for the days returned back to their usage time and also this will make the coders make a bit feel better i reckon so this is good for everyone

error4u88
06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
that sounds great! i've been away for about 20 days or something like that and my subscription expired i barely got to use it.. so yeah ur idea makes sense to me

MrFlip
06-04-2014, 01:05 PM
we allready have a package for 1.45 a day how much more you need (aim bot for joysticks would be nice )we dont get it our way though lol