PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Hack review and summary.

TheKiwi
05-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Hello, my name is TheKiwi.

I first came across this site back when DayZ first got released and I was looking for cheats, I didn't quite have the money at the time so I didn't buy the DayZ mod cheats.
Since then I started playing CS:GO when I found I wanted to start Walling; I instantly came back to this site and bought the CS:GO hack and I have to say am delighted with it.
I have played over 75 competitive games with the cheats on and have yet to be banned. The cheat is safe to use in competitive as long as you try to cover it up a little by looking in places that you know the enemies are not and not waiting for enemies round corners etc.

I rate the client of the cheats a 7/10. My reasoning is it's a bit dull and lacks updates to the client such as notes and the OS Compatible field has been saying "This field coming soon" for about 4 months.

I rate the cheat it's self a 9/10. It's a superb option and I highly recommend it to anybody looking to spice up the battlefield!

I rate the cheat updates a 10/10. I have never seen a website update there cheats as common and the updates are always great.

I rate the support a 9/10. Aimjunkies offer the best support in the cheating community and take pride in it, they even have a teamspeak server and live chat window to help customers.

My final verdict is a 8/10. Overall this cheat is great but lacks in some areas such as the client, although it's not related to the cheat I feel it takes an effect on how people feel about it.

Thank you for reading my review of the CS:GO cheat by Aimjunkies and hope you consider purchasing it for yourself.

justinadil
05-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Hello sir,
Thank you for posting this and thanks for rating us, as long as you play smart, the longer you can keep your account safe :)
Thanks for choosing Aimjunkies and hope you will always stay with us!
Justin