PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Review - 2 weeks in use and honest random dude

BootMan
05-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Hello. So I decided to give a shot to hacking a couple weeks ago for a month to see how it works and what it's all about. This is my first time ever getting them. Without knowing how the competition is, I have to say i'm very impressed with aimjunkies, both in customer service and functionality.

Let's start with customer service. I have had two issues since I got them. When I first installed them, the hacks just so happened to be down. Worrying that I just wasted my money, I decided to go on their teamspeak. I had someone join my channel within 5 seconds, and was very courteous, and informed me it was just coincidence and they would be back up soon. Apparently, when the game updates the hacks are taken down to check for issue. The second issue was that my game kept crashing a week after when loading them, again someone joined instantly and they told me the two most common issues are not having all the c++ installed, or using steam beta. They offered to go over a full look through of my files, but I decided to just download all the c++ (like it tells you to in the beginning) and it fixed the problem. Strangely, I have never gotten such good customer service, literally anywhere. So cheers to you guys.

As far as the performance, and again I cannot speak on any other companies, I am blown away. I was very nervous I would be vac banned so I used an alternate account. The walls are easy to use and the models are clear. Haven't noticed any FPS reduction or anything of the sort.

I think something important id like to note is the following - be intelligent when using these. I do not use the aimbot, nor the triggerbot. I have been accused of hacking 0 times, which surprises me because I feel like there are always hackusations, and they are never against me. Check your corners as you would, die sometimes when you don't need to, be in the wrong area. Doing all of this will insure you can continue playing. Before I bought these, I read some threads where people were saying "Got banned right away" And I do not see that as possible if you are being intelligent about it.

The final thing I would like to note is how much better I have gotten while not using them, simply because I was able to learn the way people play, and since I was fake checking corners all the time, and listening more to appear legit, you take that with you into your legitimate gaming.

All in all this was a fun experience, and while I ultimately hope valve figures out a way to remove hacking all together, I had a fun month and learned a lot about cs through this experience.

Thanks guys.

Artorias
05-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Thank you for this review! I very much appreciate your respect towards us and your support for us.