PDA

View Full Version : TF2 Hack

manouck
05-16-2014, 12:24 PM
I was just wondering, i saw TF2 hack was down will it remain down forever or is it gonna go back up? im even willing to pay more for it if it requires it, im just tired of peoplehacking on that game, thanks for the heads up

Deluxe
05-16-2014, 12:33 PM
I was just wondering, i saw TF2 hack was down will it remain down forever or is it gonna go back up? im even willing to pay more for it if it requires it, im just tired of peoplehacking on that game, thanks for the heads up

It is currently down because the game had an update, patching the cheat.
It will remain down until the coder gets it updated, will be soon though I beat!

manouck
05-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the quick replys, I just found out that site today, do you guys know when its been patched ? like if it was a long time ago or it just occured recently? and how much does it cost? is it a one time sub or montly sub?

vice655
05-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the quick replys, I just found out that site today, do you guys know when its been patched ? like if it was a long time ago or it just occured recently? and how much does it cost? is it a one time sub or montly sub?

We have an option for recurring subscriptions. It's your choice whether you want your subscription to recur monthly or not sir.

The prices for our TF2 cheat is:

1 month - $10.95
3 months - $20.95

For more information sir, click here. (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f414/team-fortress-2-cheat-27099/)

manouck
05-16-2014, 01:40 PM
We have an option for recurring subscriptions. It's your choice whether you want your subscription to recur monthly or not sir.

The prices for our TF2 cheat is:

1 month - $10.95
3 months - $20.95

For more information sir, click here. (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f414/team-fortress-2-cheat-27099/)

Thanks alot ill def buy it when it comes back up,love the support by far from this community, Ill look into it hopefully it comes back running soon heh

Deluxe
05-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks alot ill def buy it when it comes back up,love the support by far from this community, Ill look into it hopefully it comes back running soon heh

It will be updated as soon as the coder gets his hands on it.

manouck
05-16-2014, 01:49 PM
yeap But I do consider that he has a life and he has other things to do, do we have a kind of ETA going around 1 month id assume? And also its not worth buying it now right since even if days will be given back

Deluxe
05-16-2014, 01:54 PM
yeap But I do consider that he has a life and he has other things to do, do we have a kind of ETA going around 1 month id assume? And also its not worth buying it now right since even if days will be given back

There is not an ETA, and you will not be able to purchase a subscription for the cheat when the cheat is "Down".

vice655
05-16-2014, 01:54 PM
yeap But I do consider that he has a life and he has other things to do, do we have a kind of ETA going around 1 month id assume? And also its not worth buying it now right since even if days will be given backWe have no ETA when the cheat will be back up. It should be back up, as Deluxe said, when the coder (Optix) gets his hands on it :)

manouck
05-16-2014, 02:10 PM
perfect greatly appreciate it im looking foward to it!yall doing a good work and u folks are quick on the replys I love it, cant wait heh, thanks alot

Aeveo
05-16-2014, 02:23 PM
No problem sir. If you ever need further assistance, feel free to join the TeamSpeak or Live Support.