PDA

View Full Version : Pre purchase: War thunder GROUND FORCES cheat compatibility

yellowrabbit
05-20-2014, 06:06 AM
Hello here,

i was wondering if the WAR THUNDER cheat is compatible to GROUND FORCES (the last big patch to War thunder that added tank vs tank fights)

If yes what can we use ? ESP ? auto aim ? prediction ?

Nick47
05-20-2014, 06:21 AM
There is no aimbot for the ground force, its only esp. Why dont you buy the 1 day trial for $1.45 and test it out ?

yellowrabbit
05-20-2014, 06:34 AM
will do that to try the ground force ESP thanks for the answer.

Nick47
05-20-2014, 06:55 AM
No problem sir, enjoy the cheat

yellowrabbit
05-20-2014, 06:56 AM
by the way:

1) is it planned to add the aim assit we got on arcade mod to work on simulation mod ? i guess it's not that hard because it's already existing.

2) is the aimbot working with bots regarding ground target lock? or autofire ?

Nick47
05-20-2014, 07:05 AM
by the way:

1) is it planned to add the aim assit we got on arcade mod to work on simulation mod ? i guess it's not that hard because it's already existing.

2) is the aimbot working with bots regarding ground target lock? or autofire ?

The last time i played i could target ground forces with planes but that could be changed by now. Its best you buy the trial and test it out

yellowrabbit
05-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Hello again, when i tested WT cheat the ESP was not working at all and the coder was working on the problem. Can you tell us here when the problem will be completly resolved ?

Aeveo
05-21-2014, 11:16 AM
As the coder stated in this thread: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/warthunder-update-please-read-62680/index5/#post298397 he'll be updating the cheat to fix it.

yellowrabbit
05-22-2014, 10:30 AM
the topic you linked is limited to vip, i took just 1 day trial so i cant read this topic anymore:

yellowrabbit, you do not have permission to access this page.

quarden
06-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Hi, I can't write new thread (idk why?) so i post here. I'm interested in ESP or tree remove in ground forces (from war thunder) game. We don't have any information what works and what doesn't. I'm playin on simulate mode so I need esp or remove tree. Be very nice is you post what option in bot work and what doesn't and no, don't tell me that I can buy 1 day trial. You can post it here too and it be faster and I'm 100% sure there are more people like me that looks here from about 1 month on this forum and checking informations, but there is no info.

Thx for answear.

yellowrabbit
03-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Hello here,

i created this thread on: 05-20-2014

now almost ONE YEAR later, is the ESP working with ground forces ? (if i play a tank on simulator, will i see the other tank's ESP ?) and is the aimbot (helping the player to aim high enough to hit the target at long distance or completly autoaim) working ?

MoNk3ey
03-07-2015, 02:39 PM
The ESP always worked with it. It just wasn't optimized for it, now there are two version of the cheat for warthunder, one is a testing cheat which is configured to work with ground forces. However the aimbot does not.

yellowrabbit
03-07-2015, 04:57 PM
you said: one is a testing cheat which is configured to work with ground forces

1) Is this version availble for standard customers ?
2) If the aimbot is missing from ground force version, what's still availble in it ? just esp ? or can we see the exact distance of the target ? or the lead to correct the trajectory of the shell (velocity compared to distance = lead to print) ?

Drakoni
03-07-2015, 05:29 PM
1: Yes it is.
2: ESP only in it currently, no aimbot support just yet.

yellowrabbit
03-17-2015, 04:49 PM
MoNk3ey

Can you add a little feature that would be BETTER than an aimbot actually: aim lead help.

Let me explain: Actually yhe ESP can give us the distance, i guess tou can easily know what type of shell and therefore the shellspeed of the ammo in the tank. So Distance, shellspeed, gravity, altitude of the hack user, and altitude of his target, and with that:

Trajectory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajectory)
and that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkdLw2xmkmI

You should be able to place an aim indicator above every tank that is marked by esp to show how high we should aim for every target in sight to hit it at every shot.

Could you add that please ?