PDA

View Full Version : dayz standalone information ...

oussa222
06-01-2014, 10:22 AM
hello guys
so before im gonna buy the dayz standalone cheat i want to get information about this cheat? if the cheat is working fine and its undetected? and when the last detected was? nad you thing this cheat will be undetected for a nice time?
sorry for my english and thnx.

Deluxe
06-01-2014, 10:26 AM
hello guys
so before im gonna buy the dayz standalone cheat i want to get information about this cheat? if the cheat is working fine and its undetected? and when the last detected was? nad you thing this cheat will be undetected for a nice time?
sorry for my english and thnx.

The cheat is currently Up and Undetected as well as working as it is intended to. Note that a detection can accrue at any given time, so use at your own risk.
I recommend playing smart, and legit which can always reduce the chance of getting banned.
*Remember that you mush always inject BEFORE lunching the game, this is very impotent.

infinity91
06-01-2014, 11:26 AM
are you sure ? other post said no eta

Jo2soy1
06-01-2014, 11:30 AM
are you sure ? other post said no eta

It should be up. If the cheat does go down, and people ask when it will be back up. We give no ETA, because we can't promise an exact day as to when it will be updated.

infinity91
06-01-2014, 11:34 AM
so now is ok i can buy it ?

gurpeer
06-01-2014, 11:38 AM
so now is ok i can buy it ?

You decide either its a go or a no. The cheats is undetected, so you won't be caught easily depending on how you're going to play. If you going to play a rage mode style, you will most likely to be banned. But if you play safe with a less risky setting you'll be fine. Just be careful and remember at you're own risk.

infinity91
06-01-2014, 11:44 AM
lick here for more information about this subscription.

This subscription is not currently available.

Reason: Cheat is being updated.

Can't buy it, is why i have say ETA but i'm not sure now ^^

Deluxe
06-01-2014, 12:23 PM
lick here for more information about this subscription.

This subscription is not currently available.

Reason: Cheat is being updated.

Can't buy it, is why i have say ETA but i'm not sure now ^^

If you want to purchase the cheat you will need to get a 1-Day Overdose package.

infinity91
06-01-2014, 12:47 PM
ho ok
thanks !

Deluxe
06-01-2014, 12:56 PM
ho ok
thanks !

Not a problem, please let us know if need any help with your cheat.

teh.exploit
06-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Okay, so I'm a little confused right now. On the Day Z SA cheat information page, it reads that there is a 1 month subscription available for $12.95, but when I try to purchase the cheat, it says it's being updated. Optix has also said he is working on updating the Day Z SA cheat. You guys are telling me I can get the Day Z SA cheat and use it right now if I buy a 1 day overdose package? Why is the 1 month for $12.95 not available, as it states it is on the information page?

Aeveo
06-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Okay, so I'm a little confused right now. On the Day Z SA cheat information page, it reads that there is a 1 month subscription available for $12.95, but when I try to purchase the cheat, it says it's being updated. Optix has also said he is working on updating the Day Z SA cheat. You guys are telling me I can get the Day Z SA cheat and use it right now if I buy a 1 day overdose package? Why is the 1 month for $12.95 not available, as it states it is on the information page?

The sales for it is down because the coder is working on a major update. When you purchase the 24 Overdose packages you get access to ALL our cheats, not just one. You can use whichever cheat that's undetected.

teh.exploit
06-02-2014, 11:26 AM
The sales for it is down because the coder is working on a major update. When you purchase the 24 Overdose packages you get access to ALL our cheats, not just one. You can use whichever cheat that's undetected.

Sir, I understand that, but to quote Deluxe:
If you want to purchase the cheat you will need to get a 1-Day Overdose package.

It's just that the Day Z SA cheat is not currently undetected, so that information is false. If I were to purchase a 1-Day Overdose Package, I would not be able to use the Day Z SA cheat since it is currently down. The cheat status page seems to be incorrect regarding the status of the Day Z SA cheat, since the coder actually has it down and is working on an update. The cheat is not "up and undetected," correct?

Aeveo
06-02-2014, 11:35 AM
The cheat is undetected, however there are some issues that the coder is working on to make it a better cheat for everyone. You can purchase the 24 package to try it out. We're not selling it, we're just offering it as a "test" version for now until it's updated by the coder. So it's your own risk if you choose to use it.

teh.exploit
06-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Oh! I did not know that it was still "up" even though it was being updated. I see, the coder is probably patching in things so certain functions work again that were broken by the game update. Thank you for the clarification, Aeveo.

Aeveo
06-02-2014, 11:47 AM
You're welcome. :) I'm closing this thread as I see I've answered the general question. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to create another thread.
/closed